Oh my goodness, food has never tasted sooo good. Today was the first time I actually had to chew something in 15 days to get it down. And it was glorious! Day fifteen I wake up and I’m almost a little bit nervous. I finally get to have some warm, and kind of real food. [...]
About Jeff McLeodAs a self diagnosed travel addict I spend most of my time on the road, or figuring out how to get back on the road. Jeff has many expertise from speaking to marketing. While he specializes in some very detailed technologies, it's not long before he leaves the computer behind to build a community in a developing country.
Author Archive | Jeff McLeod
Talk about feeling like a kid at Christmas! There is no better way to describe my emotions when my eyes opened up today. The cleanse is over, I made it through. Now I’m into my re-integration phase, or as they call it in the health care industry, re-feeding. Day fourteen I wake up and shoot [...]
Woot woot!!! I made it, I’m here. I am cleansed! After ten long days of what I’m calling, the hunger quencher’s trifector diet (cayenne lemonades, salt water flushes, and laxative teas) I am finally done! It wasn’t easy, but I made it. Day Thirteen Rise and shine and drink the brine! And like a good [...]
I can hardly believe it. I am basically 24 hrs away from being done this cleanse. I never in my life thought I’d be able to say that! But here I stand, albeit, much lighter, but here I stand on the edge of completion! Day Twelve I wake up a little sleepy. What happened to [...]
Again, I’d like to thank all the people who have been sending me sweet messages, commenting, and calling me with words of encouragement. Your support means a lot to me and is really helping me get to the end of this cleanse successfully! Thank you. Day Eleven Waky, waky eggs and baky. That’s what I [...]
Ahhh, welcome to Scottsdale, Arizona. I must say, stepping out of the airport with my jacket in hand, instead of on my back, was a charm. And what was even better was putting it away, not to be warn again for a long, long time. Day Ten I stayed up last night until around 2:30a [...]
I anticipated today to be hard. And on some levels it was. But to be totally honest, it wasn’t that bad. Like most things in life, it was much worse in my head than it was in real life. Also, please watch the video to the end today, as we are giving away a really [...]
Today was HUMP DAY. The official halfway mark of The Master Cleanse, including the ease-in and ease-out processes. Today brought unexpected results… again! I tinkered with the formula for my salt water flush, and had some odd results. And I spent the night partying with my friends. Which was a bit of a social experiment [...]
Well even though I’m getting into the swing of things, and becoming pretty good with my routines, today brought something new for me both psychologically and physically. But nonetheless day four went down with no major hitches. Day Seven I wake up, somewhat sleep deprived as usual, but feeling like a daisy. The first few [...]
Day three in the can! Seems to be getting easier and easier. Actually, I think the toughest day so far was the second day of the ease-in. But now that I have a routine down, I think I’m pretty set. I made a pretty lengthy video tonight showing the exact process I take to make [...]
Two days down, eight to go! Hmmm, that doesn’t sound that good, does it? Well if I include the ease-in and the ease-out it’s more like five down, eleven to go. Shoot! That sounds even worse!!! Ok, how about, I’ve successfully managed to stick to a diet for the first time in my life for [...]
The first day of the lemonade diet, in the can! Good for me, if I do say so myself. It was a good thing I did the ease-in or I think I would have found it pretty tough today. And it’s also a good thing I have Mike Olaski as my personal cleanse coach too. [...]
I gotta say. Today was basically a pretty easy day. My job was to drink only freshly squeezed orange juice today, and I made it through. I was up really freaking early, so I juiced the oranges the night before and just kept them in the fridge. But none the less, here I am, at [...]
It’s about 8pm on Saturday, Jan 8th, 2011. And I’m exhausted. This weekend I am the primary speaker at the Rapid Results Marketing Bootcamp in Toronto. So I was up at 6am (very uncharacteristic for me) and spent most of my day on stage. In addition to that, Toronto had some of the heaviest snowfall [...]
I’m not going to kid, I’m not exactly thrilled about this whole idea. Don’t get me wrong, I want to have more energy, care for my body better and be healthier. But that doesn’t mean I want to eat just lemons everyday and flush my colon with a disgusting elixir every morning. All that said, [...]
Get our FREE Roadmap Report
Need more info? Get the Master Cleanse Roadmap Report
Register with Our [TMC.org] Community and Newsletter right now and you'll receive a Free Instant Download of PURE INSTRUCTION on How To Master Cleanse to Lose Weight Fast.
- The Lemonade Diet is part of The Master Cleanse December 17, 2008
- The Salt Water Flush (SWF) November 24, 2008
- Common Mistakes of the Master Cleanse March 2, 2008
- Master Cleanser Side Effects January 14, 2010
- Salt Water Flush Tips October 24, 2011
- Master Cleanse FAQ’s October 26, 2008
- Ease-In: Starting The Master Cleanse December 13, 2008
- Master Cleanse Before and After January 11, 2012
- Cayenne Pepper Diet Recipe – The Master Herb of The Lemonade Diet January 11, 2010
- 5 Tips to Make the Master Cleanse Lemonade Right November 23, 2011
- Useful Alternative Health Care Products June 19, 2013
- Why You Should Take Care of Your Teeth June 18, 2013
- Lose Weight, Feel Confident, and Love Your Body: Weight Loss Webinar with Jessica Ortner June 17, 2013
- Weight Loss Supplements or Exercises – What You Should Opt For? June 17, 2013
- Why a Natural Cleanse Is Vital to Good Health June 14, 2013
- Natural Hair Regrowth Supplement for Hair and Body June 13, 2013
- Control Type 2 Diabetes With a Hot Tub Bath June 11, 2013
- Get Rid of Fear: a Conversation with Deepak Chopra, M.D. June 10, 2013
- Got the Seasonal Sniffles? Try These Natural Ways to Reduce Allergy Symptoms June 10, 2013
- Bridging Science and Spiritual Belief with Bruce H. Lipton, Ph.D. June 9, 2013
- Evon: I am starting the cleanse today. Do I have to do ...
- anxiety attack or panic attack: Regular Exercise: Exercise keeps your body and m...
- Tom: I'm going to disagree with your assertion that th...
- Maria: Ease-In Day 1 I am a first timer, having my first...
- Tricia: Day 9 - Tomorrow is Day 10. I had the white tongu...
- KP: Hey, I was planning on starting the cleanse on sat...
- Mel Llewellyn: Have you been working out while on the cleanse? I ...
- Jay Crutcher: Hi, I know many folks say you have more energy bu...
- CL: Today's day 3 of the master cleanse and I have a ...
- Donna: Day one. Just about to start. A little confused as...