Most people will brush their teeth for a little while once a day. While this is better than not brushing at all, taking care of your teeth requires more than a once-over. Having poor dental hygiene can have some serious consequences. The following are just a few reasons to brush and floss regularly. A large [...]
If you turn to self-help authors in times of crisis or just for everyday guidance, ...
Many people are working hard to lose weight and wondering if there is something that ...
In this New Year, let’s consider a “New Approach”. An approach still new in many ...
There are certain times or events in our lives which will call for us to ...
The ideal Lose Weight Fast Meal Plan should include you not having to spend a ...
There are many Lose Weight Fast Tricks out there but we’ll have a look at ...
Weight gain and loss of confidence are two things that typically go hand in hand. The more weight we gain, the more we’re dissatisfied with our bodies and with ourselves. In fact, an astonishing 80% of women are unhappy with their bodies when they look in the mirror. How can a woman be successful in [...]
Very few people would say that losing weight is an easy task. Certainly the prospect is not so difficult to comprehend – you simply have to burn more calories than you ingest. Yet, the inception is a little harder for most people. In reality, they must adopt an entirely new lifestyle, including a sustainable diet [...]
There are many reasons a person may want to cleanse their body and become healthier. The reasons for a natural cleanse can range from being overweight, having other health problems, wanting to feel, and out of necessity. Cleansing your body is easier than you think. Maintaining a healthy lifestyle is harder to do, but beginning [...]
Life today can be extremely stressful, from the higher demands at work to balancing a career and a family. It is also more of a status symbol to be as busy as possible. The more busy we are, the more successful we will appear. However, these daily stresses can take a toll on our health, [...]
Type 2 diabetes is the most common type of diabetes and for people who live with it, they try to find new ways to reduce the risks that come with it. Risks and health problems include weight gain (which is difficult to control if a person is “inactive” or unable to perform routine exercises), high [...]
Deepak Chopra, M.D. has written over 55 books, eighteen of which are New York Times bestsellers, on subjects such as mind-body health, spirituality, and peace. Dr. Chopra teaches us to connect with our true nature, get rid of fears, and find the happiness and peace of mind we were always meant to have. He is hailed as [...]
If your nose starts running and your eyes water so much that it seems like you’re crying as you step outside in certain seasons, you’re not alone. According to the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America, there are about 50 million Americans who suffer from some type of allergy, and approximately 40 million of those [...]
Bruce H. Lipton, Ph.D., is an internationally recognized scientist and a pioneering leader in bridging the gap between science and spiritual belief. Due to his groundbreaking research on the nature of cells at Stanford University, Bruce was able to discover the amazing properties of stem cells and the fact that our environment and our perception of [...]
Could your relationship with money be directly connected to your relationship with yourself? As financial guru Suze Orman says, “the language of self worth and net worth are really the same.” Don’t miss this never-before-seen candid interview as the financial superstar speaks about how your personal relationship relates to your financial success. A well-known television host, [...]
Gregg Braden is an amazingly gifted author and thinker. He is known for his best-selling books such as The God Code, The Divine Matrix, The Spontaneous Healing of Belief, Fractal Time, and Deep Truth. His work has also been featured on The History Channel, the Discovery Channel, National Geographic, and ABC. Trained as a scientist, he enjoyed a successful [...]
Since Candida cleansing is essentially digestive system cleansing, it is important to ensure that your digestive organs are in top shape. Your stomach and small intestine need to have the ability to digest foods really well, which greatly aids in the absorption of essential nutrients, and overall health and wellbeing. Your pancreas, liver and gallbladder [...]
Wayne Dyer is an influencer, a thought leader, a visionary and a teacher. He is incredibly influential; and deservedly so; on the same level as Oprah, Louise Hay, Eckart Tolle, Depak Chopra and so many more. Dyer is affectionately called the “father of motivation” by his fans, and its not tough to see why once [...]
Hydration should be one of your most important considerations when detoxifying, and for this reason it is important to make sure that you have a bottle of good quality water with you. Drinking water stimulates your body to eliminate many toxins from your system. Water allows both your digestive system and urinary tract eliminate many [...]
Doreen Virtue was clairvoyant from an early age, conversing with angels and spiritual beings that were invisible to others. Of course, people are naturally distrustful of those who claim to hear voices, so Doreen did not reveal her ability to the general public, fearing that others would laugh at her. Her objective in life has [...]
One of the best ways in which you can expel waste out of your body is to sweat. Perspiring profusely occurs naturally when you exercise. Aside from sweating, another natural benefit of exercising is that keeps your blood flowing and improves the circulation of blood and lymph fluid throughout your body. Inducing blood circulation is [...]
James Van Praagh is a bestselling author and an intuitive psychic who has been featured on television shows such as Oprah, Larry King Live, The Joy Behar Show, and Dr. Phil. His gift in psychic readings and communicating with the dead is complemented by a warm and friendly attitude and a witty sense of humour. [...]
Research conducted by the Center for Microbial Innovation in Auckland, New Zealand, studied the relationship of metabolism and Candida proliferation and suggested that a certain diet must be established to treat the yeast infection. Once you decide to go on a Candida cleanse, you will need to get rid of any take-out foods, refined or [...]
Many women believe that they are “victims of their hormones” because they go through a lot of suffering and mood swings during menopause and perimenopause. But Dr. Christiane Northrup, a leading expert on women’s health and wellness, explains that it doesn’t have to be this way. While women in their forties tend to think that [...]
There are many different ways one can eliminate a yeast overgrowth from the body, but unfortunately too much emphasis is placed on “killing the yeast”, without fully understanding the consequences of such an approach. This kill approach only serves to temporarily reduce the number of harmful microbes, yeasts and parasites from the body, allowing their [...]
Get our FREE Roadmap Report
Need more info? Get the Master Cleanse Roadmap Report
Register with Our [TMC.org] Community and Newsletter right now and you'll receive a Free Instant Download of PURE INSTRUCTION on How To Master Cleanse to Lose Weight Fast.
- The Lemonade Diet is part of The Master Cleanse December 17, 2008
- The Salt Water Flush (SWF) November 24, 2008
- Common Mistakes of the Master Cleanse March 2, 2008
- Master Cleanser Side Effects January 14, 2010
- Salt Water Flush Tips October 24, 2011
- Master Cleanse FAQ’s October 26, 2008
- Ease-In: Starting The Master Cleanse December 13, 2008
- Master Cleanse Before and After January 11, 2012
- Cayenne Pepper Diet Recipe – The Master Herb of The Lemonade Diet January 11, 2010
- 5 Tips to Make the Master Cleanse Lemonade Right November 23, 2011
- Why You Should Take Care of Your Teeth June 18, 2013
- Lose Weight, Feel Confident, and Love Your Body: Weight Loss Webinar with Jessica Ortner June 17, 2013
- Weight Loss Supplements or Exercises – What You Should Opt For? June 17, 2013
- Why a Natural Cleanse Is Vital to Good Health June 14, 2013
- Natural Hair Regrowth Supplement for Hair and Body June 13, 2013
- Control Type 2 Diabetes With a Hot Tub Bath June 11, 2013
- Get Rid of Fear: a Conversation with Deepak Chopra, M.D. June 10, 2013
- Got the Seasonal Sniffles? Try These Natural Ways to Reduce Allergy Symptoms June 10, 2013
- Bridging Science and Spiritual Belief with Bruce H. Lipton, Ph.D. June 9, 2013
- Interview with Suze Orman: Your Relationship with Money June 8, 2013
- Evon: I am starting the cleanse today. Do I have to do ...
- anxiety attack or panic attack: Regular Exercise: Exercise keeps your body and m...
- Tom: I'm going to disagree with your assertion that th...
- Maria: Ease-In Day 1 I am a first timer, having my first...
- Tricia: Day 9 - Tomorrow is Day 10. I had the white tongu...
- KP: Hey, I was planning on starting the cleanse on sat...
- Mel Llewellyn: Have you been working out while on the cleanse? I ...
- Jay Crutcher: Hi, I know many folks say you have more energy bu...
- CL: Today's day 3 of the master cleanse and I have a ...
- Donna: Day one. Just about to start. A little confused as...