Those of you who have done the Master Cleanse already know what it’s like to be Aware of yourself, to be in the moment. The cleanse forces you to be in the here and now regarding any emotional triggers that activate the desire to eat, your spiritual well-being, and your social environment. It brings any [...]
Archive | Briefs RSS feed for this section
If you’re a fan of juicing, you would probably enjoy a juice fasting retreat. Set in beautiful locations such as resorts or natural areas, these retreats are the perfect way to relax, detoxify, and encounter like-minded people. According to the All About Juicing blog, “Typically, these events involve ‘group fasts’ instead of individual fasting programs. [...]
NBC’s Biggest Loser is a popular show in which overweight contestants lose weight through exercise, diet, and tough love. Trainers Bob Harper and Jillian Michaels often yell at contestants to try harder, move faster, and eat healthier. Since the show is all about gruelling workouts instead of quick fixes, it seems a bit hypocritical that [...]
There are many health hazards to watch out for as we grow older, not least of them being sarcopenia. While this sounds like the name of a mythological monster, it is in fact the medical term for loss of muscle mass, and it literally means “poverty of flesh.” So, what are the causes of muscle [...]
Here are just a few spices, foods, and home remedies that can help restore your health in the present as well as create a healthier start for the future. From lowering your cholesterol and relieving inflammation to reducing your risk of allergies, autoimmune disease, neurological problems, and chronic illness, these foods are a must-have in [...]
With March bringing in warmer weather and the beginning of spring, it’s the perfect time to prepare your body for wearing short skirts and sleeveless tops. A quick detox and weight loss program is called for. As your body detoxes, it becomes so much easier to lose weight. Below are a few very successful detox [...]
Most of the people in your life see you as a piece of a jigsaw puzzle fitting nicely into the big picture of their lives. When you make changes in your life, even if they’re positive changes, these people might panic, seeing that their perfect puzzle is ruined. “Women who are undergoing changes are likely [...]
This is a critical time of year when New Year’s resolutions begin to flag, but the drive for weight loss is gaining fresh momentum with the looming approach of spring and summer. For those seeking to achieve their weight loss goals, a juice cleanse can be a viable solution. It is a good way to jumpstart [...]
A common misconception about vitamins is that they are all nutritious and good for us. Actually, it’s a case of buyer beware as many of the world’s foremost vitamin brands contain things like artificial additives and colors, synthetic flow agents, and imitation vitamins that we are unable to digest. Choosing the best vitamins and supplements [...]
If five vegetable and fruit servings per day is the recommended daily amount, then how do we know we are getting enough nutritious produce? Servings are measured in grams, so it may not be all that easy to figure it out if you don’t have a scale handy. However, the 5-a-day for Better Health Trust states [...]
Have you ever looked at celebrity photos and wondered how they stay so fit and slim? If you would like to follow in their footsteps and achieve a stunning body, a juice cleanse could be worth a try. Kelsey Herman, a London reporter for Bangstyle Independent, has tried the delicious offerings at Life Juice Cleanse [...]
Statistics show that about 20 million Americans are directly or indirectly affected by Alzheimer’s disease or other forms of dementia. This number is very likely to increase as the aging baby boomer population becomes more and more affected by these diseases. However, there is a way to prevent dementia. A simple dietary solution could be all [...]
The way to achieving your workout goals is often fraught with obstacles such as injuries and over-strained muscles. Seeking relief for sore muscles often means giving up your workout routine, but it doesn’t have to. Muscles that ache after a good workout end up getting stronger, though the process is painful. To relieve the aches [...]
There are some people whom we think of as being naturally healthy. But is it a gift from Mother Nature or just the result of several healthy habits? It seems like the latter is most likely the case. There is no “secret” to good health, but there are several practices and lifestyle qualities that healthy [...]
Happiness has been an age-old conundrum for humanity. In his book The Happiness Hypothesis (Basic Books, 2006), social psychologist Jonathan Haidt explores different angles of this questions, drawing upon ancient traditions but putting them into modern day context. Many ancient practices can be helpful to us, especially when they help us to achieve happiness by getting rid [...]
With Spring just around the corner for those of us in the Northern Hemisphere, it’s a great time to do all sorts of “spring cleaning,” which can also include cleaning out the toxins in your body. In the Christian tradition, this is the time of Lent. Many people observe this period of fasting by not [...]
If you’re looking for true stories that will inspire you to lose weight, the social website Reddit may be worth checking out. Though it’s usually classified as a “nerdy” news site, its community of health fanatics has shown rapid growth, with forums such as Reddit loseit and Reddit Fitness making it easier to discuss fitness tips and [...]
Just when you thought you’ve seen it all, water vapor-emitting e-cigarettes such as NJOY are currently entering the market and gaining popularity. This new alternative to cigarettes is a response to growing tobacco prices and is marketed as a healthier option since it contains less nicotine than a regular cigarette. “Without question, e-cigarettes are safer [...]
Calorie counting can be tedious, especially if math wasn’t your favorite subject at school. However, there is another way to keep track of your food, based on emotional responses. Aspiring holistic health coach Christy Venter created the HealthyME Living food diary app for a simpler approach to eating. Instead of laboriously documenting ingredients and calories, you simply upload photos [...]
Sitting for hours at a time is not so great for our health, so how do we vary our office routine and make exercise a part of our workday? Actually there are plenty of options for stretching and toning at work. Here are some easy exercises you can do using things around the office like [...]
Get our FREE Roadmap Report
Need more info? Get the Master Cleanse Roadmap Report
Register with Our [TMC.org] Community and Newsletter right now and you'll receive a Free Instant Download of PURE INSTRUCTION on How To Master Cleanse to Lose Weight Fast.
- The Lemonade Diet is part of The Master Cleanse December 17, 2008
- The Salt Water Flush (SWF) November 24, 2008
- Common Mistakes of the Master Cleanse March 2, 2008
- Master Cleanser Side Effects January 14, 2010
- Salt Water Flush Tips October 24, 2011
- Master Cleanse FAQ’s October 26, 2008
- Ease-In: Starting The Master Cleanse December 13, 2008
- Master Cleanse Before and After January 11, 2012
- Cayenne Pepper Diet Recipe – The Master Herb of The Lemonade Diet January 11, 2010
- 5 Tips to Make the Master Cleanse Lemonade Right November 23, 2011
- Why You Should Take Care of Your Teeth June 18, 2013
- Lose Weight, Feel Confident, and Love Your Body: Weight Loss Webinar with Jessica Ortner June 17, 2013
- Weight Loss Supplements or Exercises – What You Should Opt For? June 17, 2013
- Why a Natural Cleanse Is Vital to Good Health June 14, 2013
- Natural Hair Regrowth Supplement for Hair and Body June 13, 2013
- Control Type 2 Diabetes With a Hot Tub Bath June 11, 2013
- Get Rid of Fear: a Conversation with Deepak Chopra, M.D. June 10, 2013
- Got the Seasonal Sniffles? Try These Natural Ways to Reduce Allergy Symptoms June 10, 2013
- Bridging Science and Spiritual Belief with Bruce H. Lipton, Ph.D. June 9, 2013
- Interview with Suze Orman: Your Relationship with Money June 8, 2013
- Evon: I am starting the cleanse today. Do I have to do ...
- anxiety attack or panic attack: Regular Exercise: Exercise keeps your body and m...
- Tom: I'm going to disagree with your assertion that th...
- Maria: Ease-In Day 1 I am a first timer, having my first...
- Tricia: Day 9 - Tomorrow is Day 10. I had the white tongu...
- KP: Hey, I was planning on starting the cleanse on sat...
- Mel Llewellyn: Have you been working out while on the cleanse? I ...
- Jay Crutcher: Hi, I know many folks say you have more energy bu...
- CL: Today's day 3 of the master cleanse and I have a ...
- Donna: Day one. Just about to start. A little confused as...