Very few people would say that losing weight is an easy task. Certainly the prospect is not so difficult to comprehend – you simply have to burn more calories than you ingest. Yet, the inception is a little harder for most people. In reality, they must adopt an entirely new lifestyle, including a sustainable diet [...]
Archive | Exercise & Fitness RSS feed for this section
Most people never ask themselves this question, but they should. Electrolytes exist as a very significant component of the human body. Without them our organs and even our cells would not be able to perform the required function necessary for our survival. Additionally, they assist our muscle and nerves to work at their best. Without electrolytes, [...]
Summer should be a time to relax, vacation and enjoy the warmer weather. However, too many children and adults spend so much time in the sun that sunburn results. This is especially true when these individuals insist on spending large amounts of time in the sun without protection. And since many of us are going [...]
There are many major health benefits from regular activity. Being active not only helps combat obesity and disease, but it also results in increased mobility and can even ease depression. There are a myriad of reasons to remain physically active. In fact, it is even more important to be active as you get older. Many [...]
It is important to not only show kids how to live a healthy lifestyle but also to teach them the skills necessary to remain healthy for a lifetime. Aside from simply telling them how to be healthy, leading by example is extremely essential. Incorporating small steps into everyday living will make it easy for them [...]
Skiing is one of the best ways for people to maintain their fitness levels. It is a winter sport that has the ability to get people off the couch and moving around, helping them to fight the winter weight gain. It is a fun sport that can be practiced by individuals of all shapes, sizes [...]
Needless to say, there are many people who neither have the resources nor the will to attend a gym. And the good news for such people is that they do not have to. There are plenty of exercises that can be done to build muscle without weights in the comfort of your own home. How [...]
Everyone has at least a few bad habits that they have trouble getting rid of. Usually these bad habits do not make much of a negative impact on our lives. However, there are some bad habits like substance abuse that can drastically impact our lives in a negative way. It is important to have the [...]
In a world that continues to struggle with obesity, increasingly sedentary lifestyles and fast food at every corner, it can be difficult to fault someone that is working out regularly. For some individuals that would like to be healthier, however, exercise has the potential to become a serious addiction that harms almost every aspect of [...]
The practice of Tai Chi, unlike most martial arts and even most exercise programs, is not necessarily a young man’s game. In China, the world’s most populous nation, most people, from toddlers to octogenarians move through Tai Chi exercise sets daily, just as they have for thousands of years. The fact is that while Tai [...]
For those that are beginning the process of getting into shape, one of the primary goals for many is losing some extra pounds. But this can’t be achieved with any old workout. It’s important to find the best workouts to guarantee weight loss and the many benefits associated with it. Not only can shedding weight [...]
There are many health hazards to watch out for as we grow older, not least of them being sarcopenia. While this sounds like the name of a mythological monster, it is in fact the medical term for loss of muscle mass, and it literally means “poverty of flesh.” So, what are the causes of muscle [...]
If you think about it, the brain is probably the most exhausted organ in our physical body. It never rests. Ever since it was formed while we were still inside the womb, our brains have been functioning and continue to function until life runs out on us. Hence, the tendency of the brain to slow [...]
One of the most sought after looks for both males and females is great abs. Having flat, finely tuned and tight abs is a look that’s inspired many for generations and it isn’t about to disappear. But the amount of people who attempt to acquire this look often fail, and only a small percentage pass [...]
Are you starting to think about a New Year’s resolution? Do you have a fitness goal in mind? Whether you’d like to focus on strength, cardio, or weight loss, we’ve found some effective exercise and fitness products to help you achieve your goals. 6 Exercise And Fitness Products To Whip You Into Shape From a [...]
Get our FREE Roadmap Report
Need more info? Get the Master Cleanse Roadmap Report
Register with Our [TMC.org] Community and Newsletter right now and you'll receive a Free Instant Download of PURE INSTRUCTION on How To Master Cleanse to Lose Weight Fast.
- The Lemonade Diet is part of The Master Cleanse December 17, 2008
- The Salt Water Flush (SWF) November 24, 2008
- Common Mistakes of the Master Cleanse March 2, 2008
- Master Cleanser Side Effects January 14, 2010
- Salt Water Flush Tips October 24, 2011
- Master Cleanse FAQ’s October 26, 2008
- Ease-In: Starting The Master Cleanse December 13, 2008
- Master Cleanse Before and After January 11, 2012
- Cayenne Pepper Diet Recipe – The Master Herb of The Lemonade Diet January 11, 2010
- 5 Tips to Make the Master Cleanse Lemonade Right November 23, 2011
- Useful Alternative Health Care Products June 19, 2013
- Why You Should Take Care of Your Teeth June 18, 2013
- Lose Weight, Feel Confident, and Love Your Body: Weight Loss Webinar with Jessica Ortner June 17, 2013
- Weight Loss Supplements or Exercises – What You Should Opt For? June 17, 2013
- Why a Natural Cleanse Is Vital to Good Health June 14, 2013
- Natural Hair Regrowth Supplement for Hair and Body June 13, 2013
- Control Type 2 Diabetes With a Hot Tub Bath June 11, 2013
- Get Rid of Fear: a Conversation with Deepak Chopra, M.D. June 10, 2013
- Got the Seasonal Sniffles? Try These Natural Ways to Reduce Allergy Symptoms June 10, 2013
- Bridging Science and Spiritual Belief with Bruce H. Lipton, Ph.D. June 9, 2013
- Evon: I am starting the cleanse today. Do I have to do ...
- anxiety attack or panic attack: Regular Exercise: Exercise keeps your body and m...
- Tom: I'm going to disagree with your assertion that th...
- Maria: Ease-In Day 1 I am a first timer, having my first...
- Tricia: Day 9 - Tomorrow is Day 10. I had the white tongu...
- KP: Hey, I was planning on starting the cleanse on sat...
- Mel Llewellyn: Have you been working out while on the cleanse? I ...
- Jay Crutcher: Hi, I know many folks say you have more energy bu...
- CL: Today's day 3 of the master cleanse and I have a ...
- Donna: Day one. Just about to start. A little confused as...