Group Cleanse: Get Support from Friends

Registration for the Scheduled Master Cleanse Group Cleanse Experience – Fall 2014 (Post October Holidays) is now open. The Ease-In for the Quarterly Cleansing Group – Fall 2014 will begin with the optional Ease-In on  Friday October 17th. The Lemonade Diet will begin Monday October 20th –after the National Holidays in North America.

Of course you can always register for an Independent Group Cleanse, which works on a flexible schedule (you start whenever you want). The only difference will be usually slightly less people doing the cleanse at the same time as yourself.

It’s Way Easier with the Support of a Group

For many of us, The Master Cleanse Experience is all about starting fresh, making changes and sharing with each other for support and encouragement. And Since we all eat so much over the holidays, I have noticed that many people are likely to start the Master Cleanse after New Years, Easter, Summer Holidays and after Fall Holiday. It seemed logical to creat The Quarterly Master Cleanse Group Cleanse.

The Group Cleanse will not only give us the forum to support each other, doing The Master Cleanse together, but it also enables us to track our experiences by setting standards to the conversation. If we all just posted random thoughts we would get a lot less value from the comments. But if the comments are structured, and relevant by time and topic, we can gain even more insight, more quickly and more effectively. Therefore we ask participants to start and finish the Master Cleanse on the same dates.

We also provide 5 topics to post comments about to further structure the advice and questions from our participants. Our entries on the these specific topics will act as a Daily Journal, open for the support of, and from the entire community. Each quarterly cleanse, we’ll reward all those who leave comments in general, but specifically, if you complete the entire Master Cleanse, and Journal Daily on these Daily Journal Pages, you’ll be eligible for some really great rewards.

Post Your Comments Each Day on These Diary Journal Pages

If you must start the a day or two before or after our dates and you still want to participate, simply make your comments in your own journal using Microsoft Word or any other Text editor on your computer. Then simply post your feelings on the appropriate days and topics. Registration is always open for Open Classes, the day before The Ease-In date for each event. Please read the disclaimer first and understand the rules for prizes.

Dates for the Master Cleanse Group Cleanse Experience

Each Group Experience will start on the first FULL Monday (never the day following, but the next week) Following each major holiday or seasonal change of Winter (Christmas and New Years), Spring (Easter), Summer (Independence Day, Canada Day) and Fall.

Upcoming Dates for The Group Cleanse Master Class:

Winter Monday January 12th, 2015
Spring Monday April 13th, 2015
Summer Monday July 13th, 2015
Fall Monday October 19th, 2015

Rules for the Group Cleanse

The following rules apply to be eligible for a prize during each Master Cleanse My Group Experience. Please see the general terms and conditions for TheMasterCleanse.org as well as legal requirements to The Quarterly Group Cleanse Master Class.

Duration of the Group Cleanse

Each Group Cleanse will last 16 days including both the Ease-In, Lemonade Diet, and Ease-Out. The total time on the Lemonade Diet will be 10 Days. We start on the first full Monday after a major holiday. In my opinion the timing is the easiest after these major holidays, and on these particular days. This allows for us to Start the Ease-In on a Friday. The Lemonade Diet will start on the following Monday and conclude 10 days later. The Ease-Out will begin on Thursday and end on Saturday, leaving Sunday for the first full day of eating wisely.

Group Cleanse Comment Posting

Once you register (and even if you don’t) you can start to post your experiences on each topics pages by posting your comments to each page. To be eligible for a comment prize your comment must adhere to the following instructions:

1. Post Each Day During The Lemonade Diet, and the Ease-Out (Ease-In) is optional.
  2. Posts must be at least 100 words long.
  3. Posts must be made each day on all 5 of the Group Cleanse Diary Journal Pages
    1. The Lemonade Diet Process
    2. Detox and The Salt Water Flush
    3. Psychological and Emotional
    4. Social Support from Family and Friends
    5. Weight Loss and Healing Events
  4. Post comments must start with a Day Indicator like: The Lemonade Day 1, or Ease-Out Day 2

Prizes and Eligibility

1. Grand Prize – Featured Publishing Package
    • Everyone who registers and posts a comment everyday is eligible to be selected
      • Lifetime membership to all our TMC material – Cleanse Masters Clube
      • A Featured Author Page on TMC.org for you to promote anything you wish.
      • Complimentary Passion Profits Membership – Learn how to Make Money Online by having fun all the time.
      • Complementary Blog Setup compliments of OneWebsite.ca
        • 1 Available
  2. Master Cleanser Prizes
    • Everyone who registers and posts a comment everyday will receive:
      • Copy of the Book “My Master Cleanse Experience”
      • Lifetime membership to all our TMC material
      • An Author Credit on TMC.org
        • Unlimited Available

Group Cleanse Registration

Registration is always open for the Group Cleanse, but to qualify for prizes in the Quarterly Group Cleanse, you will need to start and stop during the timeframe of each particular Group Cleanse. Also, you don’t have to register to follow along and comment. Registration was only for the prizes.

225 Responses to Group Cleanse: Get Support from Friends

1. Jenn January 13, 2013 at 6:05 am #

Easing in today and starting lemonade tomorrow with the group. This is my second time (3+ years ago). Excited to get started!

2. Ruth Giertych January 12, 2013 at 6:33 pm #

Lemonade Diet–Day 6. This is my 3rd attempt at this wild adventure! First 2 times, only lasted to day 8. This time its going so much better and I feel as though I can make it past 10 days. Which my goal is 20. Have lost 12 pounds which is great, but my main reason for doing this is to get several cysts that I have to drain and hopefully go away for good. One being on my ear drum. Which makes hearing out of that ear–not so good! I was better prepared this time, made n froze all the dinners my family would need until I start eating again. And are all showing more support this time. which helps so much!! Wish I had found this site sooner. Good luck to everyone doing this. It is hard but the results are more than worth it!!

3. Janelle January 10, 2013 at 11:26 pm #

:) pretty happy to be starting…decided to check it out today and lo and behold, PERFECT timing!

4. Christina January 10, 2013 at 6:56 am #

Hi!
    I am on day 3 of the cleanse and I’ve done this once before but this time I’m in germnay. I could not find grade B maple syrup and had to go with grade A organic.. Does anyone know if this is a waste of my one since I don’t have the proper syrup at my disposal? Or should I be alright to continue? Help! :)

5. Phyllis January 9, 2013 at 8:59 pm #

day 6 here. I feel great and my mood is good. I have done the cleasne 3 times before. The longest being 20 days. I want to go 40 this time. My commitment is strong so I hope to do it. I have lost 5 lbs so far. I want to lose 20 more. Good luck to everyone doing this. It takes a lot to stay on this. I could use any encouragement I can get. It helps me to read your posts and it makes me feel not alone. I will be letting you know how I’m doing

6. LadyT January 7, 2013 at 8:35 am #

Hello, this is my first time doing the master clense and my second day on the program. I must say the first day went better than I expected. I started out having the lemonade every two hours and as the day progressed, it appeared that I became less hungry and started having it every 2.5 hours. My only concern is when I got the pass this morning, it was all water. I wonder if I have enough fecal matter to last for 10 days. Can someone let me know if this is normal.

7. Hell January 5, 2013 at 2:56 pm #

One last question. With regards to posting comments, as long as i type my email in the box then my comments get registered against my login right?

8. Phoebe January 2, 2013 at 7:24 pm #

I am on the first day of my ease in. Organic veggies and fruit all day! And LOTS of tea. Woah. I feel tired and hungry unless i eat more, so I just keep eating.

I am starting the lemonade in three days and have a question about the SWFs. Has anyone tried doing the salt water flushes at night??? It just seems like a better time to do them for me. I’m wondering then, if I should take the laxatives in the morning (just switch them up)… Anyone???

• Sasquatch January 10, 2013 at 9:42 am #

2nd time doing the cleanse and have always done the SWF at night. I try not to drink any lemonade or water for an hour or two before the salt water. Had perfect results.

9. Farhana December 28, 2012 at 7:11 am #

Hi guys I’m on day three of my second master cleanse. :) yay. The 1st time I did was last year New Years and I did 25 days oooo yeaaaaaahhhhh. This time I’m aiming to do 30. Hopefully I can.

The last time when I did the cleanse. It was a breeze. This time however… I’m finding it difficult. I don’t mind giving up the food that’s fine. Although I own a connivence store so everyday I’m surrounded but treats. But it’s ok. I’m strong minded.

The problem is… The slat water flush. The last time i never had one single problem. this time i did the flush twice and it dint work. then i got scared thinking i could die with all that salt in my body so i did it at night again with more salt and it worked. But not properly. I dont know whats going on maybe my blood has like changed or something so i need to add in more salt to the solution. Anywhooo to add to the situation I’ve not been feeling great. I remember last time I was soooo energised. This time I feel grumpy.

On the 1st day of my cleanse that night I had a light sort of ache in my left eye. The second day it stayed and i had a really bad headache. I also had like sharp pains in my lower bk. but that could all be down to the saltwater in my system. so that last I did my third flush and it worked. Today I got that achey feeling in both eyes. :( I haven’t done the flush yet because I thought that I did it quite late last night. I’ll leave it till tomorrow morning.

I hope I can hold out for the full 30

10. James October 31, 2012 at 2:29 am #

Hi, Day 12 Lemonade fast. Maybe that’s Day 8 if you account for the ease-in days. Not sure. Regardless, I’ve been drinking nothing but the lemonade/syurp/cayanne mixture for 12 days and I have to say, I am sick of the taste of it. But I’m drinking as much as I can of it. Nine more days to go until I decide if I want to go further.

I’ve lost over 5kg and my suit pants don’t fit anymore. I can comfortably button the top button on my dress shirts now. It’s a good feeling. I look sharp.

However, no one, and I mean no one has commented on the change. Maybe the change is only dramatic to me. Not that I need that kind of social approval; I’m just surprised. If the shoe were on the other foot, I’d be noticing and complimenting. Maybe I was such a fat ass, that to now be chubby is not that much different than before. Who knows?

I recommend anyone doing the fast to do yoga or excercise during it. I’ve gone nearly three weeks of daily morning yoga, and it really helps. I suggest doing core exercises which look simple, but actually aren’t.

I bought some teas called “detox” with aniseed, fennel and cardamom. It’s just nice to have a tea to mix up the routine with the lemonade. Still doing the laxative tea at night. Today was the first day since I began the Master Cleanse to not do a morning SWF. I was running late for work and wanted to get the yoga in. I’d rather do that than have the squirts at work.

My driver (I have to have one because I’m new to the city I’m in) has not been helpful. He knows I am fasting, but wants to go to Pizza Hut. I said I’m fasting. He said I can eat just two pieces and he’ll eat the rest. Anyway, he’s an example of someone who needs to be avoided while doing this. I don’t plan on giving up until I’m ready.

I seem to be able to function on only 5 hours sleep. I need a nap in the afternoons, though.

Okay, that’s all for now. Best of luck to anyone else doing this independently.

• Ruthann December 15, 2012 at 6:28 pm #

Great going. I just finished and had no problems the entire time. Lost 11 pounds and look great. Can’t wait to go to a party to see if others noticed. I lost a lot in my face so I think they will. I love the Cleanse — this is the second time. I highly recommend it. Today is my first day of eating. I had a plate of vegetables and that was enough. I drink lots of tea and use Maple Syrup to sweeten. I now also can drink tea without the sugar — it is just not as satisfying. Feel great.

• Ausra January 10, 2013 at 11:53 am #

Wow, great results James! It’s my 4th time of fasting and i am on my 4th day so far. The 3 times before I didn’t take it further than to 7-8 days. Such a wimp :) This time I hope to go until the end as I am no longer alone, my husband is doing it with me! :) P.s. Dont be too upset about the comments (or about the absence of them), sometimes people just like to notice the bad changes. You are feeling good and this is what matters. If not the -5kilos then at least your eyes glowing only the blind ones can ignore, for sure ;) Good luck and stay strong!