195 Responses to Register

Instructions for leaving Comments on TheMasterCleanse.org

If you choose to comment, please consider following these guidelines for formating to help our readers find your valuable insights. Also take the time to read all the Comment Policies.

1. If you are currently cleansing or just beginning, please start your comment with an introduction like: Ease-In Day 1, or Lemonade Diet Day 3, or Ease-Out Day 2, etc..
    2. If you want a picture with your comment, please register at Gravatar.com - It's easy and it's free.
    3. First time commenters to this website are moderated. Don't worry if you don't see your comment right away. It will be posted in no time at all
    4. Before you ask a questions do a quick search to see if the answer is an obvious one like "Do I really need Fresh Lemon Juice?"
  1. Tricky Foods

Eat THIS not THAT:

5 Foods you maybe think that are healthy for you that you should NEVER eat, and what yummy foods you can eat to replace them!

Don't be fooled any longer: Revealed after the click

Ads By TheMasterCleanse.org
  2. Vanessa Carter January 13, 2013 at 8:49 pm #

Starting the cleanse tomorrow!

3. Miss Monique January 13, 2013 at 8:14 pm #

Stating the Diabetic MC cleanse on the 14th! Excited, anxious, ready to start 2013 anew!…My first time -good luck to everyone! ;-)

4. Kelli January 13, 2013 at 5:24 pm #

I start the master cleanse tomorrow. Never done a cleanse before and am VERY nervous!

5. Caitlin January 12, 2013 at 4:46 pm #

Hi!
    I am starting the Master Cleanse tomorrow, and have been easing in for 2 days now. This will be my first time doing the Master Cleanse, and it has been years since the last time I cleansed. I am excited and a little nervous. I am happy to have the support of this forum.\Thanks!

6. jeannie stone January 11, 2013 at 6:18 pm #

Day 2 of the Ease In. It’s my second Master Cleanse (last one was March 2012). Psyched to be doing it again. Looking for advice about the water. Don’t want to buy bottled water and would like to just use my Brita filtered tap water.

7. Ceciley Sircy January 10, 2013 at 9:23 pm #

I am going to start tomorrow..I keep reading that you feel really good on the cleanse..do you have more energy?

8. mich72 January 10, 2013 at 12:04 pm #

On Day 3 of Mastercleanse. Anyone else already cleansing?

9. Sasquatch January 10, 2013 at 9:40 am #

Lemonade Diet Day 4: Still cold but feeling strong. Weekend is going to be tough, Anyone know if it is okay to add more cayenne than the recipe shows?

10. John January 7, 2013 at 11:10 pm #

Does anyone know how to register for the group cleanse and are there any forums of people currently doing it? Would like to know

11. Heather January 5, 2013 at 6:08 pm #

I’m Heather and I did the Master cleanse back in September of 2012. I absolutely loved it and felt great! I would like participate in the group cleanse this January 2013.

It would be cool to win the ultimate 1st prize, but just completing a Master cleanse is prize enough :)

• John January 6, 2013 at 8:12 pm #

Hi heather. I’m starting the master cleanse tomorrow. This will be my third time. Really stoked about it. Have been easing into it for 3 days and now I feel ready! When do you start?

12. Never Eat

Read this FREE Report: How to Lose 2lbs Per Day

By eating 3 Super Foods - If you're even thinking about Weight Loss, DETOX, Cleansing and the ONE-OF-A-KIND MASTER CLEANSE

You really should check this out: This is why we say "Lose Weight Fast"

Ads By TheMasterCleanse.org