195 Responses to Register

1. Vanessa Carter January 13, 2013 at 8:49 pm #

Starting the cleanse tomorrow!

2. Miss Monique January 13, 2013 at 8:14 pm #

Stating the Diabetic MC cleanse on the 14th! Excited, anxious, ready to start 2013 anew!…My first time -good luck to everyone! ;-)

3. Kelli January 13, 2013 at 5:24 pm #

I start the master cleanse tomorrow. Never done a cleanse before and am VERY nervous!

4. Caitlin January 12, 2013 at 4:46 pm #

Hi!
    I am starting the Master Cleanse tomorrow, and have been easing in for 2 days now. This will be my first time doing the Master Cleanse, and it has been years since the last time I cleansed. I am excited and a little nervous. I am happy to have the support of this forum.\Thanks!

5. jeannie stone January 11, 2013 at 6:18 pm #

Day 2 of the Ease In. It’s my second Master Cleanse (last one was March 2012). Psyched to be doing it again. Looking for advice about the water. Don’t want to buy bottled water and would like to just use my Brita filtered tap water.

6. Ceciley Sircy January 10, 2013 at 9:23 pm #

I am going to start tomorrow..I keep reading that you feel really good on the cleanse..do you have more energy?

7. mich72 January 10, 2013 at 12:04 pm #

On Day 3 of Mastercleanse. Anyone else already cleansing?

8. Sasquatch January 10, 2013 at 9:40 am #

Lemonade Diet Day 4: Still cold but feeling strong. Weekend is going to be tough, Anyone know if it is okay to add more cayenne than the recipe shows?

9. John January 7, 2013 at 11:10 pm #

Does anyone know how to register for the group cleanse and are there any forums of people currently doing it? Would like to know

10. Heather January 5, 2013 at 6:08 pm #

I’m Heather and I did the Master cleanse back in September of 2012. I absolutely loved it and felt great! I would like participate in the group cleanse this January 2013.

It would be cool to win the ultimate 1st prize, but just completing a Master cleanse is prize enough :)

• John January 6, 2013 at 8:12 pm #

Hi heather. I’m starting the master cleanse tomorrow. This will be my third time. Really stoked about it. Have been easing into it for 3 days and now I feel ready! When do you start?

Powered by WordPress. Theme Framework by Woo Themes

<div id="topad-768"> <script async src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js"></script> <!-- Header - Sitewide - 728x90 --> <ins class="adsbygoogle" style="display:inline-block;width:728px;height:90px" data-ad-client="ca-pub-7886077858520131" data-ad-slot="9767085252"></ins> <script> (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); </script> </div>