Sea Salt (By Celtic) – 8oz – Course

celtic sea salt amazon price

seals of value, fast shipping, lowest price

You Might Also Like:

, , , , , ,

21 Responses to Sea Salt (By Celtic) – 8oz – Course

1. Mena April 23, 2013 at 9:51 am #

Starting the Master Cleanse today. I brought my ingredients from the health food store to ensure healthy products. They have the Celtic Sea Salt in two sizes. Maple Syrup is quite expensive but since I will NOT be indulging in my regular outside street food. I will have save money anyway during this process.

2. Jj April 18, 2013 at 11:49 pm #

Ease-in day 1: Uhm, I have a sea salt, but it’s not a Celtic brand. Here’s a link of what I got: http://www.rougier.com/newEnglish/display_products.asp?sectionid=7&pid=46 — and I don’t know if this is ok to use.

Also, what other kinds of laxatives you can recommend both my local stores don’t carry smooth move, or any other laxative teas I could use? Can I take laxative pills and if I could actually skip SWF?

thanks!

3. me April 12, 2013 at 8:01 am #

is 365 sea salt fine crystals Mediterranean ok to use
    got it at whole foods

4. Edwina March 16, 2013 at 9:17 pm #

I have not started yet. I am trying to get all the ingredients together. Can pink himalayan salt be used in the swf. I have mediterrenian salt also so which would be better?

• Sonya Solomonovich March 18, 2013 at 10:26 pm #

Hi Edwina,

Unrefined sea salt is best. Himalayan salt can probably work but sea salt is better.

5. brittany January 30, 2013 at 8:13 am #

is regualr salt without iodine ok to use?

6. Phoebe January 3, 2013 at 9:29 pm #

Day 2 Ease-In. I would like to hear from folks about how they time the SWF and the laxative tea. Does anyone do them both at night? Or how about the SWF at night and the tea in the morning? Thoughts???

7. Noor September 4, 2012 at 1:39 am #

Hey there..
    Thank you for the great information about the master cleanse and the SWF. My question is: Do I have to take the full 1 Liter of SWF? It’s really making me feel nauseous all day.. can I take half the quantity maintaining the density of the solution?

8. Barbara August 15, 2012 at 1:50 pm #

I am in day 3 of the Lemonade diet. Itried the SWF yesterday, but my stomach sent it right back up theway it went down. My stomach empty so I’m not sure why it did that. Will adjusting the amount of salt help? I used 1 TBSP celtic salt to 1 liter of purified water. ANy thoughts onthis?

Thanks

Loving thie cleanse regardless. Already seeing beneifts in the joints, overall bloated feeling is gone, feeling lighter in general. I imagine these will continue to expand during the 10 days. I am really looking forward to a cup of coffee tho. ;o)

9. Kristin Foley June 19, 2012 at 8:05 am #

Is all Celtic sea salt non idoized?

10. Avis February 20, 2012 at 1:40 pm #

Lemonade Diet Day 3 just came from the doctor and I’ve lost 11 pounds since starting (Fri – Mon). I have not started the salt water flush(i do intend to start). I”m TOTALLY excited! My family and friends doubted me, which gave me more of a determination to stay on. I will do the whole 10 days!

• Athena February 24, 2012 at 6:59 pm #

how are u getting without the flush?