Most of us can’t stand the Salt Water Flush. If it isn’t the taste, its the volume of liquid. Here are a few tips from our readers to help get through this process. Use a straw to drink the mixture. You won’t have to taste so much as the liquid does not pass over most [...]
Tag Archives | Alternatives
No, not really. You need to eliminate, and since you are not digesting any fiber you will not eliminate enough on your own. The SWF or the laxative should work for you. Just follow the instructions exactly.
Many people do both, but it is not usually necessary. If you do the SWF (Salt Water Flush) properly, you WILL have a movement. Sometimes people get the mixture of salt/water wrong, and their body absorbs the salt. If the SWF is not working no matter what you do, try the laxative tea – I [...]
First, if you want an alternative simply because you don’t like the taste, consider using a pill capsule for taking medicines. You simply fill the capsule with the cayenne and then take a pill – no tasting. If you have trouble digesting it, ginger or other peppers have been suggested as substitutes, although this site [...]
The keys to the maple syrup are the calories and the nutrients. If you are looking for a replacement, not only do you need to ensure you are getting the same caloric amounts from it, but also the same nutrients. Not all sugars are equal. Some have been refined so much that they no longer [...]
Alternatives to Fresh Lemons, Use of Frozen, Powdered or From Concentrate – Other Fruits, Like Oranges
Short answer – yes. Long answer – no. If you use processed or frozen juice, you are depriving yourself of most of the nutrients that freshly squeezed juice has. When exposed to air, most of these nutrients start dying immediately. You can understand how processed, boxed and shipped juice probably doesn’t provide the greatest benefit. [...]
Get our FREE Roadmap Report
Need more info? Get the Master Cleanse Roadmap Report
Register with Our [TMC.org] Community and Newsletter right now and you'll receive a Free Instant Download of PURE INSTRUCTION on How To Master Cleanse to Lose Weight Fast.
- The Lemonade Diet is part of The Master Cleanse December 17, 2008
- The Salt Water Flush (SWF) November 24, 2008
- Common Mistakes of the Master Cleanse March 2, 2008
- Master Cleanser Side Effects January 14, 2010
- Salt Water Flush Tips October 24, 2011
- Master Cleanse FAQ’s October 26, 2008
- Ease-In: Starting The Master Cleanse December 13, 2008
- Master Cleanse Before and After January 11, 2012
- Cayenne Pepper Diet Recipe – The Master Herb of The Lemonade Diet January 11, 2010
- 5 Tips to Make the Master Cleanse Lemonade Right November 23, 2011
- Useful Alternative Health Care Products June 19, 2013
- Why You Should Take Care of Your Teeth June 18, 2013
- Lose Weight, Feel Confident, and Love Your Body: Weight Loss Webinar with Jessica Ortner June 17, 2013
- Weight Loss Supplements or Exercises – What You Should Opt For? June 17, 2013
- Why a Natural Cleanse Is Vital to Good Health June 14, 2013
- Natural Hair Regrowth Supplement for Hair and Body June 13, 2013
- Control Type 2 Diabetes With a Hot Tub Bath June 11, 2013
- Get Rid of Fear: a Conversation with Deepak Chopra, M.D. June 10, 2013
- Got the Seasonal Sniffles? Try These Natural Ways to Reduce Allergy Symptoms June 10, 2013
- Bridging Science and Spiritual Belief with Bruce H. Lipton, Ph.D. June 9, 2013
- maris: Did you do 2 day ease in?...
- Evon: I am starting the cleanse today. Do I have to do ...
- anxiety attack or panic attack: Regular Exercise: Exercise keeps your body and m...
- Tom: I'm going to disagree with your assertion that th...
- Maria: Ease-In Day 1 I am a first timer, having my first...
- Tricia: Day 9 - Tomorrow is Day 10. I had the white tongu...
- KP: Hey, I was planning on starting the cleanse on sat...
- Mel Llewellyn: Have you been working out while on the cleanse? I ...
- Jay Crutcher: Hi, I know many folks say you have more energy bu...
- CL: Today's day 3 of the master cleanse and I have a ...