This is a Frequently Asked Question that I don’t yet have a great answer for. If you have an opinion, please post a comment or email. To err on the cautious side, I would continue to take my prescriptions until I had consulted with my doctor, just to ensure there are no problems due to [...]
Tag Archives | Cheating
Hard to digest complex foods. This will likely lead to some digestion problems, usually not serious but it can be.
If you must cheat, simply take more of the ingredients included in the diet. But over and above that, try organic, easily digestible juices or pastes. Sometimes, I suck on half a teaspoon of peanut butter.
Organic herbal teas may be consumed. You can also suck on the pulp of one of the lemons you use to make the juice. Try taking a small dose of maple syrup alone, just to get the sweet taste unaltered by the cayenne and the lemons. Sometimes, that can be all you need to fight [...]
Give your body a chance to clean itself out by only taking in natural foods. Vitamins and supplements are not as nature intended, obviously. If you feel you must take them, the closer the ingredients are to real life, the better. Since your stomach is not prepared to digest solids, dissolving any hard substances into [...]
What Kind of Cheating is Okay? More Juice, Eating Lemons, Drinking Syrup, Herbal Teas, other Teas, Fruits, Veggies, Gum, Crackers, Broths, Warm Salt Water, Coffee?
There are degrees of cheating. Drinking more juice simply increases your calorie intake and you will not lose as much weight. Obviously, eating lemons, maple syrup, or a teaspoon of cayenne won’t hurt either. Herbal Teas are okay, but caffeinated teas are pushing it. Digesting any food will cause your body to be less efficient [...]
Get our FREE Roadmap Report
Need more info? Get the Master Cleanse Roadmap Report
Register with Our [TMC.org] Community and Newsletter right now and you'll receive a Free Instant Download of PURE INSTRUCTION on How To Master Cleanse to Lose Weight Fast.
- The Lemonade Diet is part of The Master Cleanse December 17, 2008
- The Salt Water Flush (SWF) November 24, 2008
- Common Mistakes of the Master Cleanse March 2, 2008
- Master Cleanser Side Effects January 14, 2010
- Salt Water Flush Tips October 24, 2011
- Master Cleanse FAQ’s October 26, 2008
- Ease-In: Starting The Master Cleanse December 13, 2008
- Master Cleanse Before and After January 11, 2012
- Cayenne Pepper Diet Recipe – The Master Herb of The Lemonade Diet January 11, 2010
- 5 Tips to Make the Master Cleanse Lemonade Right November 23, 2011
- Most Common Hair Problems in Women May 24, 2013
- How to Improve Brain Function: Cognitive Enhancement Strategies May 23, 2013
- Major Health Benefits of Exercise May 22, 2013
- How To Get Rid Of Toxins And Feel Better May 21, 2013
- Top 10 Master Cleanse Tips for First Time Cleansers May 20, 2013
- Dieting Throughout History: The Most Extreme Diets of All Time May 17, 2013
- How to Establish a Healthy Family Communication May 16, 2013
- Top 5 Ways To Prevent Addiction for Your Kids May 14, 2013
- A Citrus Astringent: the Health Benefits of Lemons May 13, 2013
- 2013 Spring Group Cleanse Winners Announced May 12, 2013
- MK: Day 11 and down 21 pounds! I was worried the last ...
- Phyllis: Hi all day 7. Hope everyone is doing great. Hang ...
- michael: hi. 43 married male here. tired of being tired. ti...
- Cyndy: Day 1: And the salt water flush was horrible I had...
- Ebony: Completed Day 2 and it was a rough one but no head...
- Mike Olaski: Yep, any real maple syrup is fine. The darker the ...
- Raquel: I have 100 % pure maple syrup heritage yamaska, i...
- Ari: On day 3 if ease in & I'm ready to do this. ...
- Kat: Day 3 through 5, Sinus cold, heavy. Can not st...
- Claire: My husband & I are on Day 5 of the Master Clea...