Momentum is a funny thing. As a former professional hockey player, I was witness to some pretty amazing examples of momentum. I am not talking about the momentum from high school physics that deals (although the analogy has its’ roots here). I am talking about the extra man, the silent motivator, the wind at your [...]
Tag Archives | Day-by-Day
Gazing down the home stretch of the Lemonade Diet can be incredibly empowering. You can feel the momentum building towards the finish line, which at the same time can seem so far away. “Those last few days were hard, I’ve got five more to go.” “I’m getting in the zone, I feel like I can [...]
Day 4 may bring a clearing on several fronts. Often, you begin to get over the physical symptoms of what people call “Healing Events” (although they are reported to come throughout the cleanse, at any time). You may also get over the psychological need for food (although you do often feel a little tweak of [...]
If Wednesday is hump day of the work week, day 3 is the hump day of the Lemonade Diet. Most people describe day 2 and day 3 as the very worst for cravings. By day 4, your body has adapted to its new routine and is no longer expecting meals at the usual times and [...]
The false bravado of day 1 often comes crashing down on day 2. The first time I did the cleanse, I went flying into day 2 like the king of the world. I figured I got through day 1 so easily that this would be no problem. By the time lunch rolled around on day [...]
Well, we are past the Ease-in (if you did one at all), and we are onto the main event – The Lemonade Diet. Whether you are a Master Cleanser in the true sense, doing your fifth or even tenth Master Cleanse, or you are a rookie going at it for the first time, the first [...]
Coming down off solid foods, we move into the orange juice portion of the Ease-In/Ease-Out process. The Ease-In is not as important as the Ease-Out. During the Ease-Out, the first day after the lemonade, your stomach is used to the citrus juice every day. The orange juice, still stripped of most of the pulp, is [...]
Day 2 of the optional Ease-In starts by removing solid foods from our diet. Again, the Ease-In is just a reversal of the Ease-Out (which follows the Lemonade in the whole process of The Master Cleanse). Juicing fruits and vegetables is such a great way to get the value of food directly and easily. Since [...]
My Experience Categories 1 – Psychological and Emotional 2- The Process and The Lemonade 3 – Weight Loss and Physical 4 – Detox and Salt Water Flush 5 – Support – Social, Friends and Family 6 – General Comments So we have begun this journey together, in this new season. Let’s take the opportunity to [...]
Get our FREE Roadmap Report
Need more info? Get the Master Cleanse Roadmap Report
Register with Our [TMC.org] Community and Newsletter right now and you'll receive a Free Instant Download of PURE INSTRUCTION on How To Master Cleanse to Lose Weight Fast.
- The Lemonade Diet is part of The Master Cleanse December 17, 2008
- The Salt Water Flush (SWF) November 24, 2008
- Common Mistakes of the Master Cleanse March 2, 2008
- Master Cleanser Side Effects January 14, 2010
- Salt Water Flush Tips October 24, 2011
- Master Cleanse FAQ’s October 26, 2008
- Ease-In: Starting The Master Cleanse December 13, 2008
- Master Cleanse Before and After January 11, 2012
- Cayenne Pepper Diet Recipe – The Master Herb of The Lemonade Diet January 11, 2010
- 5 Tips to Make the Master Cleanse Lemonade Right November 23, 2011
- Most Common Hair Problems in Women May 24, 2013
- How to Improve Brain Function: Cognitive Enhancement Strategies May 23, 2013
- Major Health Benefits of Exercise May 22, 2013
- How To Get Rid Of Toxins And Feel Better May 21, 2013
- Top 10 Master Cleanse Tips for First Time Cleansers May 20, 2013
- Dieting Throughout History: The Most Extreme Diets of All Time May 17, 2013
- How to Establish a Healthy Family Communication May 16, 2013
- Top 5 Ways To Prevent Addiction for Your Kids May 14, 2013
- A Citrus Astringent: the Health Benefits of Lemons May 13, 2013
- 2013 Spring Group Cleanse Winners Announced May 12, 2013
- Phyllis: Hi all day 7. Hope everyone is doing great. Hang ...
- michael: hi. 43 married male here. tired of being tired. ti...
- Cyndy: Day 1: And the salt water flush was horrible I had...
- Ebony: Completed Day 2 and it was a rough one but no head...
- Mike Olaski: Yep, any real maple syrup is fine. The darker the ...
- Raquel: I have 100 % pure maple syrup heritage yamaska, i...
- Ari: On day 3 if ease in & I'm ready to do this. ...
- Kat: Day 3 through 5, Sinus cold, heavy. Can not st...
- Claire: My husband & I are on Day 5 of the Master Clea...
- MK: Great Ebony.........