I gotta say. Today was basically a pretty easy day. My job was to drink only freshly squeezed orange juice today, and I made it through. I was up really freaking early, so I juiced the oranges the night before and just kept them in the fridge. But none the less, here I am, at [...]
Tag Archives | Ease-In
I’m not going to kid, I’m not exactly thrilled about this whole idea. Don’t get me wrong, I want to have more energy, care for my body better and be healthier. But that doesn’t mean I want to eat just lemons everyday and flush my colon with a disgusting elixir every morning. All that said, [...]
I had some soup left over from yesterday, so I knew I would blend my day’s food choices using the plan I first came up with. I also started a day late. I should have started the first day of the Ease-In on Sunday. My objective with the timing is to have a full ten-day [...]
I planned for three types of eating today: snacks to get me by until I could make and eat some soup, followed by a salad in the evening. My menu for today included Snacks for Master Cleanse Ease-In 1 whole grain bun Organic peanut butter 1 avocado 2 tomatoes blackberries Lunch Veggie Soup This was [...]
For me, the Ease-In process evolved for a couple of reasons. Primarily, I needed some time to prepare both physically and psychologically for the challenge ahead. But I also needed some time to gather the materials and ingredients for the next two weeks. I created the Ease-In strategy in order to bookend the Lemonade Diet, [...]
The Ease-In process is designed to ease the transition from a varied diet to a restricted diet. The Master Cleanse is not exactly a fast; it is more accurately described as a restriction diet. A fast is defined as a period of time of abstinence from nutrition, whereas The Master Cleanse is a diet that [...]
I have decided to keep registration for MCGE Summer 2009 open during the Ease in process. Many people do not do the Ease-In, and that is OK, but it didn’t make sense to end registration for those who choose not to do the Ease-In. So Registration will now close Wednesday July 8th at 12 AM [...]
Coming down off solid foods, we move into the orange juice portion of the Ease-In/Ease-Out process. The Ease-In is not as important as the Ease-Out. During the Ease-Out, the first day after the lemonade, your stomach is used to the citrus juice every day. The orange juice, still stripped of most of the pulp, is [...]
Day 2 of the optional Ease-In starts by removing solid foods from our diet. Again, the Ease-In is just a reversal of the Ease-Out (which follows the Lemonade in the whole process of The Master Cleanse). Juicing fruits and vegetables is such a great way to get the value of food directly and easily. Since [...]
My Experience Categories 1 – Psychological and Emotional 2- The Process and The Lemonade 3 – Weight Loss and Physical 4 – Detox and Salt Water Flush 5 – Support – Social, Friends and Family 6 – General Comments So we have begun this journey together, in this new season. Let’s take the opportunity to [...]
The Master Cleanse, also known as The Lemonade Diet, has three phases. They are Ease-In to the Master cleanse, The Lemonade Diet and Ease-Out of the Master cleanse. Each of these three phases is equally as important to your successfully completing this sometimes challenging cleanse. Unlike the Ease-out, the Ease-in is optional. Some people choose not to ease into this somewhat extreme detox. I personally [...]
Get our FREE Roadmap Report
Need more info? Get the Master Cleanse Roadmap Report
Register with Our [TMC.org] Community and Newsletter right now and you'll receive a Free Instant Download of PURE INSTRUCTION on How To Master Cleanse to Lose Weight Fast.
- The Lemonade Diet is part of The Master Cleanse December 17, 2008
- The Salt Water Flush (SWF) November 24, 2008
- Common Mistakes of the Master Cleanse March 2, 2008
- Master Cleanser Side Effects January 14, 2010
- Salt Water Flush Tips October 24, 2011
- Master Cleanse FAQ’s October 26, 2008
- Ease-In: Starting The Master Cleanse December 13, 2008
- Master Cleanse Before and After January 11, 2012
- Cayenne Pepper Diet Recipe – The Master Herb of The Lemonade Diet January 11, 2010
- 5 Tips to Make the Master Cleanse Lemonade Right November 23, 2011
- How to Improve Brain Function: Cognitive Enhancement Strategies May 23, 2013
- Major Health Benefits of Exercise May 22, 2013
- How To Get Rid Of Toxins And Feel Better May 21, 2013
- Top 10 Master Cleanse Tips for First Time Cleansers May 20, 2013
- Dieting Throughout History: The Most Extreme Diets of All Time May 17, 2013
- How to Establish a Healthy Family Communication May 16, 2013
- Top 5 Ways To Prevent Addiction for Your Kids May 14, 2013
- A Citrus Astringent: the Health Benefits of Lemons May 13, 2013
- 2013 Spring Group Cleanse Winners Announced May 12, 2013
- Five Ways to Start Your Kids on a Healthy Lifestyle Now May 10, 2013
- Phyllis: Hi all day 7. Hope everyone is doing great. Hang ...
- Ebony: Completed Day 2 and it was a rough one but no head...
- Mike Olaski: Yep, any real maple syrup is fine. The darker the ...
- Raquel: I have 100 % pure maple syrup heritage yamaska, i...
- Ari: On day 3 if ease in & I'm ready to do this. ...
- Kat: Day 3 through 5, Sinus cold, heavy. Can not st...
- Claire: My husband & I are on Day 5 of the Master Clea...
- MK: Great Ebony.........
- Ebony: Day 1-Hello all! Well its 4pm and I'm almost done...
- Greg: I'm on day 11 of my first cleanse and it's been ...