The following is a list of the most frequently asked questions. If you would like a specific question answered that is not listed here, please leave a comment stating your question. If you have an answer that differs from the list of Master Cleanse Frequently Asked Questions, then please provide your insights. This is a [...]
Tag Archives | Frequently Asked Questions
The following is a list of the most frequently asked questions. If you would like to add a question to this list, please post your question below in the comments form. We are currently analyzing the nearly 15,000 comments on the website to group them into logical question formats so we can identify more FAQ’s [...]
Most of us can’t stand the Salt Water Flush. If it isn’t the taste, its the volume of liquid. Here are a few tips from our readers to help get through this process. Use a straw to drink the mixture. You won’t have to taste so much as the liquid does not pass over most [...]
This is a Frequently Asked Question that I don’t yet have a great answer for. If you have an opinion, please post a comment or email. To err on the cautious side, I would continue to take my prescriptions until I had consulted with my doctor, just to ensure there are no problems due to [...]
Hard to digest complex foods. This will likely lead to some digestion problems, usually not serious but it can be.
If you must cheat, simply take more of the ingredients included in the diet. But over and above that, try organic, easily digestible juices or pastes. Sometimes, I suck on half a teaspoon of peanut butter.
Organic herbal teas may be consumed. You can also suck on the pulp of one of the lemons you use to make the juice. Try taking a small dose of maple syrup alone, just to get the sweet taste unaltered by the cayenne and the lemons. Sometimes, that can be all you need to fight [...]
Give your body a chance to clean itself out by only taking in natural foods. Vitamins and supplements are not as nature intended, obviously. If you feel you must take them, the closer the ingredients are to real life, the better. Since your stomach is not prepared to digest solids, dissolving any hard substances into [...]
When you do the SWF, your movements will be dark yellowish with chunks of rubbery matter. It will be very dark the first movement of the day, and become more and more yellow as the “Dark Matter” is eliminated (no, that isn’t from physics).
You can find the laxatives in most health food stores. If you are in a major city you probably have a Whole Foods store. They usually have it. You can also Google them to find an online store. Or look at the products page to order them from Amazon.
No, not really. You need to eliminate, and since you are not digesting any fiber you will not eliminate enough on your own. The SWF or the laxative should work for you. Just follow the instructions exactly.
Your ratio of salt/water is off. Try adding more salt. Stanley Burroughs specifies 2 level teaspoons for 1 quart of water. Make sure you have that right and adjust from there. It is also very important that you don’t use everyday table salt. It can not be refined or iodized. Find mineral salt or organic [...]
Another question that I would call on the community to help elaborate on. I have never used this procedure. Please comment or email.
You absolutely can not use table salt. It can not be iodized. If possible, seek out organic sea salt. If that is unavailable, get any other non-iodized salt. Incidentally, I have been told that there is no such thing as organic sea salt, since it is not an organism. Regardless, the important thing is that [...]
Since your metabolism, as well as your immune system, are lowered, it is advisable to only engage in this cleanse as an adult. Many people believe that it can heal many kinds of ailments and those who are unhealthy would be best served by this cleanse.
Many people do both, but it is not usually necessary. If you do the SWF (Salt Water Flush) properly, you WILL have a movement. Sometimes people get the mixture of salt/water wrong, and their body absorbs the salt. If the SWF is not working no matter what you do, try the laxative tea – I [...]
There are several kits that we promote from Amazon, although I feel they are pricey and don’t include everything. I am working on a kit produced by myself for sale in the coming months.
Most cities have an organic food store and many grocery chains are now carrying organic. If you can’t find organic you can use traditional. You can also buy from us.
Yes it should. Every one is different, but the SWF when taken on an empty stomach will produce a movement – and end constipation. Following the cleanse cycle, your bowels should be refreshed and move more easily. Of course, if you go back to eating clogging foods, you will likely become constipated again.
You don’t have to. Ideally, in terms of good foods and sensible quantities, you will establish healthy habits. If you do that, you will not gain the weight back. But since most of us will increase our calorie intake, we will gain some weight back. Of course, you could easily gain a lot more than [...]
Get our FREE Roadmap Report
Need more info? Get the Master Cleanse Roadmap Report
Register with Our [TMC.org] Community and Newsletter right now and you'll receive a Free Instant Download of PURE INSTRUCTION on How To Master Cleanse to Lose Weight Fast.
- The Lemonade Diet is part of The Master Cleanse December 17, 2008
- The Salt Water Flush (SWF) November 24, 2008
- Common Mistakes of the Master Cleanse March 2, 2008
- Master Cleanser Side Effects January 14, 2010
- Salt Water Flush Tips October 24, 2011
- Master Cleanse FAQ’s October 26, 2008
- Ease-In: Starting The Master Cleanse December 13, 2008
- Master Cleanse Before and After January 11, 2012
- Cayenne Pepper Diet Recipe – The Master Herb of The Lemonade Diet January 11, 2010
- 5 Tips to Make the Master Cleanse Lemonade Right November 23, 2011
- Useful Alternative Health Care Products June 19, 2013
- Why You Should Take Care of Your Teeth June 18, 2013
- Lose Weight, Feel Confident, and Love Your Body: Weight Loss Webinar with Jessica Ortner June 17, 2013
- Weight Loss Supplements or Exercises – What You Should Opt For? June 17, 2013
- Why a Natural Cleanse Is Vital to Good Health June 14, 2013
- Natural Hair Regrowth Supplement for Hair and Body June 13, 2013
- Control Type 2 Diabetes With a Hot Tub Bath June 11, 2013
- Get Rid of Fear: a Conversation with Deepak Chopra, M.D. June 10, 2013
- Got the Seasonal Sniffles? Try These Natural Ways to Reduce Allergy Symptoms June 10, 2013
- Bridging Science and Spiritual Belief with Bruce H. Lipton, Ph.D. June 9, 2013
- maris: Did you do 2 day ease in?...
- Evon: I am starting the cleanse today. Do I have to do ...
- anxiety attack or panic attack: Regular Exercise: Exercise keeps your body and m...
- Tom: I'm going to disagree with your assertion that th...
- Maria: Ease-In Day 1 I am a first timer, having my first...
- Tricia: Day 9 - Tomorrow is Day 10. I had the white tongu...
- KP: Hey, I was planning on starting the cleanse on sat...
- Mel Llewellyn: Have you been working out while on the cleanse? I ...
- Jay Crutcher: Hi, I know many folks say you have more energy bu...
- CL: Today's day 3 of the master cleanse and I have a ...