Recently I realized that I have been treating my body like a dumpster behind the 7-11. I have ingested things that I am not entirely sure would have been considered food, much less good for me. I am what you would have a called a serial Dorito killer or chronic Cheetos abuser and I am [...]
Tag Archives | Juicing
This post is the first in a series of posts that will explore the differences between blending foods and juicing foods. There are costs and benefits to both. Whether you prefer to juice your food (which removes the fiber) or to blend your food (which retains the fiber), you will have access to the food’s [...]
Yesterday, I read a comment about the Ease-In that struck me as interesting at the time, and would later seem even more relevant. I came up with the Ease-In because I wanted to stretch out the benefits of eating well (namely: less food and no bad foods) over two weeks for a ten day cleanse. [...]
Preparing for a new approach to a daily diet regimen always gets me thinking about juicing. A juice fast has been proposed by many as a compromise between a more difficult fast, such as the Master Cleanse, or a straight water fast. Sometimes I wonder whether a full-time juice fast, or juice diet, would be [...]
Housed in attractive stainless steel, this 900-watt juice extractor features a unique five-speed smart juicing system. Its powerful motor comes with a built-in electronic smart chip that increases power to the cutting disc under heavy loads. As a result, the filter extracts more juice and can make an 8-ounce glass of juice in just five [...]
With a capacity of more than a quart (34 ounces), this electric juicer can prepare family-size portions with little operator effort. Large and small cones fit on the reamer to accommodate different-size fruits. The reamer automatically reverses itself to extract the maximum amount of juice, while a stirrer presses juice from the pulp in the [...]
To receive ideal benefit of fresh juice please consume within 15-20 minutes. Storing fruits and vegetables should not be stored when they are a their peak ripeness. You should buy fruits and vegetables more than just a few days before reaching their peak ripeness. Juices and pulps don’t keep very well when frozen for more [...]
Every juice becomes oxygenated when it is in contact with air. The longer it sits in the refrigerator, the more it loses vitamins and nutrients. Many juices will not keep well at all, and will soon smell very bad. The following list of fruits and vegetables will keep for several hours if you store them [...]
No this isn’t a fight for the audience from this guy. It is however a list of what Items you should not juice. Avacodo Banna Coconut Eggplant Leek Rhubarb Winter Squash
This chart displays how much of each fruit or vegetable that you have to juice to produce 2 cups of Juice. Vegetable Tomatoes 4 Medium firm tomatoes (1 cup of Pulp) Carrots 10 Large Carrots (1 cup of Pulp) Cucumber 2 Large Cucumbers Zucchini and Squash 10 Small Zucchini (1/2 cup of Pulp) Celery 10 [...]
Get our FREE Roadmap Report
Need more info? Get the Master Cleanse Roadmap Report
Register with Our [TMC.org] Community and Newsletter right now and you'll receive a Free Instant Download of PURE INSTRUCTION on How To Master Cleanse to Lose Weight Fast.
- The Lemonade Diet is part of The Master Cleanse December 17, 2008
- The Salt Water Flush (SWF) November 24, 2008
- Common Mistakes of the Master Cleanse March 2, 2008
- Master Cleanser Side Effects January 14, 2010
- Salt Water Flush Tips October 24, 2011
- Master Cleanse FAQ’s October 26, 2008
- Ease-In: Starting The Master Cleanse December 13, 2008
- Master Cleanse Before and After January 11, 2012
- Cayenne Pepper Diet Recipe – The Master Herb of The Lemonade Diet January 11, 2010
- 5 Tips to Make the Master Cleanse Lemonade Right November 23, 2011
- Useful Alternative Health Care Products June 19, 2013
- Why You Should Take Care of Your Teeth June 18, 2013
- Lose Weight, Feel Confident, and Love Your Body: Weight Loss Webinar with Jessica Ortner June 17, 2013
- Weight Loss Supplements or Exercises – What You Should Opt For? June 17, 2013
- Why a Natural Cleanse Is Vital to Good Health June 14, 2013
- Natural Hair Regrowth Supplement for Hair and Body June 13, 2013
- Control Type 2 Diabetes With a Hot Tub Bath June 11, 2013
- Get Rid of Fear: a Conversation with Deepak Chopra, M.D. June 10, 2013
- Got the Seasonal Sniffles? Try These Natural Ways to Reduce Allergy Symptoms June 10, 2013
- Bridging Science and Spiritual Belief with Bruce H. Lipton, Ph.D. June 9, 2013
- maris: Did you do 2 day ease in?...
- Evon: I am starting the cleanse today. Do I have to do ...
- anxiety attack or panic attack: Regular Exercise: Exercise keeps your body and m...
- Tom: I'm going to disagree with your assertion that th...
- Maria: Ease-In Day 1 I am a first timer, having my first...
- Tricia: Day 9 - Tomorrow is Day 10. I had the white tongu...
- KP: Hey, I was planning on starting the cleanse on sat...
- Mel Llewellyn: Have you been working out while on the cleanse? I ...
- Jay Crutcher: Hi, I know many folks say you have more energy bu...
- CL: Today's day 3 of the master cleanse and I have a ...