There are many good reasons to go on a detox diet. A lot of people wait until they are suffering or concerned about some internal issue before they consider detox methods. A more beneficial and cost-effective approach would be to undergo at least one of these processes regularly. The length of time between detoxifications is up [...]
Tag Archives | Master Cleanse
As a particularly virulent strain of flu is sweeping across the northern hemisphere, it turns out that the flu vaccine may not be all that effective against this virus. According to Natural News, “Previously, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s own studies showed that they believe the flu vaccine to be only 16 to 63 percent [...]
Did you know that your microwave is conspiring to give you cancer? Did you know that your computer saps your energy, while your cell phone is plotting to give you a brain tumor? These are just a few conditions potentially caused by electromagnetic radiation emanating from devices you use on a daily basis. Okay, so [...]
Most commercial food producers feed their animals antibiotics to prevent bacterial diseases from spreading, but one organic farmer has come up with a different solution. Chickens at Bell & Evans farms have benefited from oregano oil and cinnamon being added to their feed. As consumers become more savvy about where their food comes from, Bell [...]
A detox should not be something you do in between long stretches of eating junk food and drinking sodas, advises naturopath Mim Beim. The whole point of this diet is detox your body and transition to eating a healthy diet that you can maintain in the long run. Here is an easy detox program that [...]
The “fiscal cliff” tax bill, which cuts spending and introduces federal tax increases, has been passed on January 1, 2013. It also includes a nine-month farm bill extension that will allow the current subsidizing of the already profitable factory farms to continue. This means that another $5 billion will go to big farming operations in [...]
Many of us experience post-holiday regrets when it comes to all the food we’ve consumed. And although guilt can motivate us to go on a strict new year diet, it’s important to keep in mind the idea of easing into it rather than charging ahead and downing gallons of beet juice and spirulina. Alina Zhukovskaya, [...]
If you’re worried about the way the holiday spirit is forgotten in the midst of hurried dinner preparations, last-minute shopping, and financial concerns, it’s probably time to slow down and recall the things that make this season fun and peaceful. “It all starts with reconnecting to the moments that mean the most to you, and [...]
When it comes to achieving anything in life, there is one major obstacle which prevents us from reaching our targets. The most irritating thing about this obstacle is that it isn’t real, it’s psychological. Our minds can be used as wondrous tools which allow us to fulfill our dreams and life ambitions, yet they can [...]
It’s well known that eating too much junk food can cause high cholesterol. Then logically, we should be able to reverse that trend simply be eating the right food: there’s usually no need to resort to medication. “Changing your diet to reduce your cholesterol levels is the best plan of action,” says Naturopath and Nutritionist Claire [...]
The Master Cleanse News Digest is a weekly curation of the best articles of the week about Master Cleanse and it’s pertaining topics. From holistic healing to detox and cleansing to personal health and development, this article will bring you all you need to know about your favorite cleanse. This article is put together thoughtfully and thoroughly [...]
Most people think that getting enough exercise and avoiding habits like smoking will ensure a long and healthy life, but there is one more factor to consider: sitting for long periods of time can significantly shorten people’s life span. Even those who walk, run, or swim after prolonged sitting sessions are still at risk of [...]
The DASH diet has become hugely popular in the U.S., especially with the holidays approaching. It promises to help you lose one dress size before Christmas, which sounds too good to be true. But it seems this is not just another fad designed to lure people who are desperate to lose weight for the holidays. [...]
The Master Cleanse News Digest is a weekly curation of the best Master Cleanse articles of the week. From holistic healing to detox and cleansing to personal health and development, this article will bring you all you need to know about your favorite cleanse. This article is put together throughout the week by one of The Master Cleanse [...]
We’re often told that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. However, this doesn’t mean that simply by eating anything at all for breakfast we’ve done something good for our body. Although it’s not a good idea to run out the door on an empty stomach, certain foods can be harmful since our [...]
A cleansing diet is a great preparation for (or even part of) a weight loss diet. A cleanse will naturally help you get over sugar and caffeine cravings, eliminate toxins, and rev up the digestive system. “Figuring out which foods are best for a “cleanse” can be tricky,” says dietitian Keri Glassman of Women’s Health, “So [...]
In her upcoming book Paradigm Busters, Revealing the Real You, Marilyn Redmond, BA, CHT, IBRT, will offer a specific approach to balancing your life in a holistic way. The underlying concept of the books is that our health is strongly connected to our emotions, and shifting from fear to love and joy is often the cure to [...]
Carla Naumburg of PsychCentral believes that self-care should be the number one priority even for those who have children or aging parents to take care of. She learned this the hard way, having overextended herself to the point of being sick for several weeks. “For the past 3 weekends, my husband has had to take [...]
We all have a cause that is especially close to our heart. It could be the environment, human rights, or cancer prevention. This cause could motivate us to get fit or try a different sporting event if we’re tired of the same old routine. “In the context of a cause, the finish line looks closer [...]
Many people will set ambitious goals for 2013, but they may not have the strength to stick with their New Year’s resolutions. Motivational coach Henry Okwo has unveiled a new “mental workout program” that will help make it easier to achieve these goals. The program is a 100-day plan that focuses on mental strength. Whether [...]
Get our FREE Roadmap Report
Need more info? Get the Master Cleanse Roadmap Report
Register with Our [TMC.org] Community and Newsletter right now and you'll receive a Free Instant Download of PURE INSTRUCTION on How To Master Cleanse to Lose Weight Fast.
- The Lemonade Diet is part of The Master Cleanse December 17, 2008
- The Salt Water Flush (SWF) November 24, 2008
- Common Mistakes of the Master Cleanse March 2, 2008
- Master Cleanser Side Effects January 14, 2010
- Salt Water Flush Tips October 24, 2011
- Master Cleanse FAQ’s October 26, 2008
- Ease-In: Starting The Master Cleanse December 13, 2008
- Master Cleanse Before and After January 11, 2012
- Cayenne Pepper Diet Recipe – The Master Herb of The Lemonade Diet January 11, 2010
- 5 Tips to Make the Master Cleanse Lemonade Right November 23, 2011
- Dieting Throughout History: The Most Extreme Diets of All Time May 17, 2013
- How to Establish a Healthy Family Communication May 16, 2013
- Top 5 Ways To Prevent Addiction for Your Kids May 14, 2013
- A Citrus Astringent: the Health Benefits of Lemons May 13, 2013
- 2013 Spring Group Cleanse Winners Announced May 12, 2013
- Five Ways to Start Your Kids on a Healthy Lifestyle Now May 10, 2013
- 3 Common Cleanse Symptoms to Expect May 8, 2013
- Ten Best Tips to Improve Memory May 7, 2013
- 4 Diet Trends That Are Actually Healthy May 6, 2013
- One Simple Trick to Lose up to 1 Pound of Fat per Week May 4, 2013
- Lynn: I am on the second day of my cleanse. How do I re...
- Kat: Hi, Your body is in starvation mode. It will s...
- Tina Jackson: Hi don't be afraid, just try it out. I'm gong t...
- Cheryl: Im scared! I committed to myself to do this clean...
- Millbrook Maple: Please contact me regarding Maple syrup. I have m...
- Lucy: Drink all the water you want. Continuing to drink ...
- Deirdre: Hello again. Headache I mentioned in previous pos...
- MK: Day 5 - as much energy as I had yesterday, boy was...
- BJB: I am so frustrated. I'm on day 8 and I gained 2 l...
- Jennifer: Thanks for the info :) Thats awesome that you wer...