It’s almost time to Group Cleanse again, and this time of year is always special attracting over 1,000 participants. But this year is VERY special as the age draws to a close. Celebrate your passing through this EPOC ERA with creating a new you. Change your life with a New Era Group Cleanse on January 11, [...]
Tag Archives | My Experience
Everyone who chooses to do the Master Cleanse has very specific reasons to do so and goals to achieve: be it weight-lose, releasing toxins and bad eating habits or balancing their health in certain aspects. To ensure your results, we decided to write a short article to help you avoid the common mistakes many people make [...]
Hello wonderful Master Cleanse community! There are many people visiting this website that are about to do the Master Cleanse for the first time. A lot of them are wondering about their ability to keep going after the first couple of days on the cleanse. That is natural as our mind will have us convinced [...]
It’s about 8pm on Saturday, Jan 8th, 2011. And I’m exhausted. This weekend I am the primary speaker at the Rapid Results Marketing Bootcamp in Toronto. So I was up at 6am (very uncharacteristic for me) and spent most of my day on stage. In addition to that, Toronto had some of the heaviest snowfall [...]
Yesterday I talked about turning the corner, and the psychology of progress and accomplishment. For me, turning that corner towards the home stretch has 3 major pieces of awesome. First, I am almost home, and that feels great. But second, this is the time when I begin to hit my stride. I gain so much [...]
Anyone who completed the cleanse, but maybe didn’t post that much, would you be so kind to go to this page, and leave a brief comment, stating your experience. Did you start? Did you finish? If not when did you quit? Which day and why? This would make for a great analysis for everyone to [...]
The New Year’s Resolution Master Cleanse Experience is all about starting fresh, making changes and sharing with each other for support and encouragement. Since we all eat so much over the holidays, New Year’s Resolutions naturally follow. I have noticed that many people are going to start the Master Cleanse this New Year’s, so I [...]
Get our FREE Roadmap Report
Need more info? Get the Master Cleanse Roadmap Report
Register with Our [TMC.org] Community and Newsletter right now and you'll receive a Free Instant Download of PURE INSTRUCTION on How To Master Cleanse to Lose Weight Fast.
- The Lemonade Diet is part of The Master Cleanse December 17, 2008
- The Salt Water Flush (SWF) November 24, 2008
- Common Mistakes of the Master Cleanse March 2, 2008
- Master Cleanser Side Effects January 14, 2010
- Salt Water Flush Tips October 24, 2011
- Master Cleanse FAQ’s October 26, 2008
- Ease-In: Starting The Master Cleanse December 13, 2008
- Master Cleanse Before and After January 11, 2012
- Cayenne Pepper Diet Recipe – The Master Herb of The Lemonade Diet January 11, 2010
- 5 Tips to Make the Master Cleanse Lemonade Right November 23, 2011
- Most Common Hair Problems in Women May 24, 2013
- How to Improve Brain Function: Cognitive Enhancement Strategies May 23, 2013
- Major Health Benefits of Exercise May 22, 2013
- How To Get Rid Of Toxins And Feel Better May 21, 2013
- Top 10 Master Cleanse Tips for First Time Cleansers May 20, 2013
- Dieting Throughout History: The Most Extreme Diets of All Time May 17, 2013
- How to Establish a Healthy Family Communication May 16, 2013
- Top 5 Ways To Prevent Addiction for Your Kids May 14, 2013
- A Citrus Astringent: the Health Benefits of Lemons May 13, 2013
- 2013 Spring Group Cleanse Winners Announced May 12, 2013
- MK: Michael, You have taken the first step, which as ...
- MK: Day 11 and down 21 pounds! I was worried the last ...
- Phyllis: Hi all day 7. Hope everyone is doing great. Hang ...
- michael: hi. 43 married male here. tired of being tired. ti...
- Cyndy: Day 1: And the salt water flush was horrible I had...
- Ebony: Completed Day 2 and it was a rough one but no head...
- Mike Olaski: Yep, any real maple syrup is fine. The darker the ...
- Raquel: I have 100 % pure maple syrup heritage yamaska, i...
- Ari: On day 3 if ease in & I'm ready to do this. ...
- Kat: Day 3 through 5, Sinus cold, heavy. Can not st...