Weight gain and loss of confidence are two things that typically go hand in hand. The more weight we gain, the more we’re dissatisfied with our bodies and with ourselves. In fact, an astonishing 80% of women are unhappy with their bodies when they look in the mirror. How can a woman be successful in [...]
Tag Archives | Weight Loss
Many people are working hard to lose weight and wondering if there is something that can help them in what seems like an uphill struggle. It may sound strange, but something as simple as drinking certain kinds of tea known as “super teas” can really make a difference in the fight against flab. Okuma’s authentic [...]
Following a nutritious diet is undoubtedly the most critical component in maintaining a healthy lifestyle. With all the fad diet trends surfacing each day, picking a genuinely healthy diet to abide by can be challenging at times. It’s easy enough to tell a fad diet from a real diet since fad diets are not sustainable [...]
Natural weight loss is essentially a slow, simple, and healthy way to lose weight successfully. Weight gain often occurs if a person has been eating fatty or high-calorie foods or leading a sedentary lifestyle for extended periods of time. Thus, to lose weight naturally, it is important that you eat a healthy balanced diet and [...]
Eating healthy is hard enough without making tracking your diet and your daily calorie intake difficult. Instead of complicating things, use an effective method of tracking your diet so that you will be more likely to succeed. Whether you prefer high-tech gadgets and phone apps or more old-fashioned methods, you can always find a reliable [...]
There are many good reasons to go on a detox diet. A lot of people wait until they are suffering or concerned about some internal issue before they consider detox methods. A more beneficial and cost-effective approach would be to undergo at least one of these processes regularly. The length of time between detoxifications is up [...]
With proper nutrition, and healthy juice consumption, you can maintain your metabolism and help the body get rid of waste materials and excess weight. Polluted air, food sprayed with pesticides, stress, and lack of physical activity are all creating harmful substances in the body. Due to this way of life, it’s very important for the [...]
Have you ever dreamed of having a celebrity fitness coach help you lose weight? Now you can experience the next best thing: Kim Lyons, a trainer who has appeared on NBC’s The Biggest Loser and Dr. Phil’s Ultimate Weight Loss Challenge, has created an online fat loss program that you can access from your computer. [...]
There are many health benefits that can be derived from drinking ginger tea. One of the promising effects would be your ability to lose weight when you drink ginger tea regularly. Ginger is known for its benefits in reducing inflammation and helping the body to have a better digestive system and now it has become [...]
Everyone wants to lose weight and feel great. Diet and exercise are obviously the keys to unlock those feelings but it can be tough. When you are navigating through the world of healthy eating you are bogged down by get-rich quick schemes and other nonsense. You will never be able to escape the books, seminars, [...]
If you are looking to start a diet regimen, chances are you’re having trouble giving up your favorite foods. There is no way to be able to eat the unhealthy food we enjoy so much all the time, and still lose weight. It would be nice to have a real pill that worked magic by [...]
We always complain how it is really hard to stay fit and to lose weight. We always say stress, a crazy way of living, climate, health and family problems are the culprits of obesity, life instability and health troubles. We already know without a doubt what it is that we need to change in order [...]
From tricky calorie counting to balancing fat intake, many people find it a challenge to eat healthily. Luckily, thanks to the advances in technology, it’s easier to develop healthy eating habits. Did you know your smartphone can help you start eating healthier? There are more apps being created every day to help individuals develop better [...]
Bethany Sanders has completed a “primal” 30 day challenge, a Paleo diet, which mimics the eating habits of our cave-dwelling ancestors. “It’s been an interesting month. There have been moments when I’ve been convinced that this lifestyle is for me,” Bethany says. “There have also been moments when I wondered why I ever tried to try [...]
“We live in a fitness-conscious world governed by a formidable King known as Calorie. He is revered by everybody across the globe and anybody who disobeys him ends up becoming fat!” The above statement was made by a colleague while we were exercising at a local gym. I agree with her because today, calories control [...]
You’ve come home from a tiring day at work and all you want to do is crash out on the sofa and escape into the simplistic warmth of television. The kettle is on, the bread is in the toaster, and all stressful issues will soon be forgotten in a blaze of caffeine and high carb glory. [...]
The public interest in dieting is easy to understand considering there is an epidemic of obesity in a country culturally biased in favor of thin people. Government researchers, dietitians, and fitness gurus have formed a parade of advocates urging people to lose weight, but the waistline of the general population has continued to expand. The [...]
Everyone seems to be searching for a quick, easy way to lose weight. From celebrity crash diets to a cleanse and everything in between, everyone wants to be their ideal size. One culture in particular that has been praised for its beautifully svelte women is India. What we didn’t know was they had been growing [...]
One day you find that your favorite is dress is not fitting you. As a result, you took the plunge to lose weight as a lone wolf. But you find it difficult to get up early in the morning and put on those running shoes to go for a walk. Or you enrolled for the gym membership [...]
Many diets are based on the simple equation of “calories in=calories out,” but as Mark Anthony, PhD, writes “nuts have a knack for cracking the shell of this paradigm.” There is, of course, a big difference between a 2,000 calorie donut and a 2,000 calorie nutritious meal. “Let’s face it, calorimeters do not require nutrients,” [...]
Get our FREE Roadmap Report
Need more info? Get the Master Cleanse Roadmap Report
Register with Our [TMC.org] Community and Newsletter right now and you'll receive a Free Instant Download of PURE INSTRUCTION on How To Master Cleanse to Lose Weight Fast.
- The Lemonade Diet is part of The Master Cleanse December 17, 2008
- The Salt Water Flush (SWF) November 24, 2008
- Common Mistakes of the Master Cleanse March 2, 2008
- Master Cleanser Side Effects January 14, 2010
- Salt Water Flush Tips October 24, 2011
- Master Cleanse FAQ’s October 26, 2008
- Ease-In: Starting The Master Cleanse December 13, 2008
- Master Cleanse Before and After January 11, 2012
- Cayenne Pepper Diet Recipe – The Master Herb of The Lemonade Diet January 11, 2010
- 5 Tips to Make the Master Cleanse Lemonade Right November 23, 2011
- Why You Should Take Care of Your Teeth June 18, 2013
- Lose Weight, Feel Confident, and Love Your Body: Weight Loss Webinar with Jessica Ortner June 17, 2013
- Weight Loss Supplements or Exercises – What You Should Opt For? June 17, 2013
- Why a Natural Cleanse Is Vital to Good Health June 14, 2013
- Natural Hair Regrowth Supplement for Hair and Body June 13, 2013
- Control Type 2 Diabetes With a Hot Tub Bath June 11, 2013
- Get Rid of Fear: a Conversation with Deepak Chopra, M.D. June 10, 2013
- Got the Seasonal Sniffles? Try These Natural Ways to Reduce Allergy Symptoms June 10, 2013
- Bridging Science and Spiritual Belief with Bruce H. Lipton, Ph.D. June 9, 2013
- Interview with Suze Orman: Your Relationship with Money June 8, 2013
- Evon: I am starting the cleanse today. Do I have to do ...
- anxiety attack or panic attack: Regular Exercise: Exercise keeps your body and m...
- Tom: I'm going to disagree with your assertion that th...
- Maria: Ease-In Day 1 I am a first timer, having my first...
- Tricia: Day 9 - Tomorrow is Day 10. I had the white tongu...
- KP: Hey, I was planning on starting the cleanse on sat...
- Mel Llewellyn: Have you been working out while on the cleanse? I ...
- Jay Crutcher: Hi, I know many folks say you have more energy bu...
- CL: Today's day 3 of the master cleanse and I have a ...
- Donna: Day one. Just about to start. A little confused as...