The word “probiotic” means “for life.” Probiotics are good bacteria that provide a health benefit and are essential for many vital body functions, including healthy digestion. Probiotics are increasingly being used and evaluated in the management of digestive health. When you were very young, most of the bacteria in your digestive system were good Bifidobacteria. The percentage of these good bacteria naturally decreases as we age. Align® delivers Bifantis®, a unique good Bifidobacteria that helps restore your digestive balance.* Your body needs beneficial bacteria for a number of things, including healthy digestion. But they’re fragile. Common issues such as diet, illness, and stress can disrupt your natural balance of good bacteria.
- Naturally helps build and maintain a healthy digestive system and restore your natural balance
- Recommended by Gastroenterologists for protection against occasional digestive upsets
- Delivers the probiotic bifantis
- Naturally replenishes your digestive system with healthy bacteria
- Does not contain lactose, soy or gluten
This product is shipped through Amazon.com and directly from the supplier. This means you get to use all of Amazon.com’s extra value services like 2 Day Free Shipping with Amazon Prime.
Amazon is More Than Just a Store
Don’t know what you’re looking for? Don’t know what you need? Amazon Staff are there to help. With their huge selection of products, they are consistently work toward maintaining competitive prices on everything they carry. With Amazon Prime and FREE Super Saver Shipping, you can shop with confidence at Amazon.com, and they strive to give you the best customer experience when shopping with them.
Still undecided? Check out what other customers are buying through our bestsellers on the right side of your screen at the Computer Parts & Components Store.
FREE Super Saver Shipping
FREE on Orders $25 and Over (some restrictions apply)
To take advantage of FREE Super Saver Shipping:
- Place at least $25 of eligible Amazon.com products in your Shopping Cart. (Eligible items will display “eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping…” next to their price.)
- Proceed to checkout.
- Ship your items to a single U.S. address.
- Select “Group my items into as few shipments as possible” as your shipping preference.
- Select Super Saver Shipping as your shipping speed. Your order will be delivered within 5-8 business days.
- Place your order, and enjoy the free shipping!
Amazon Prime is a membership program that gives you and your family unlimited fast shipping, such as FREE Two-Day shipping and One-day shipping for $3.99 per item on all eligible purchases for an annual membership fee of $79. Amazon Prime members can enjoy instant videos: unlimited, commercial-free, instant streaming of 5,000 movies and TV shows through Amazon Instant Video at no additional cost. Eligible customers can try out a membership by starting a free trial.
How do I sign up? You can visit the Amazon Prime sign-up page or accept our invitation to join Prime when you’re ready to check out.
We offer you consistently low prices on every item in our store. All prices are listed in U.S. dollars.
TheMasterCleanse.org is the world’s leading Master Cleanse related website and we have many amazing reasons to trust us and buy “through” us. We are a long established company because we always put the customer first. A customer-centered shopping experience has always been our goal and we pride ourselves in our comprehensive policies that have put us in a realm above and beyond our competitors. Shop with us today and see TheMasterCleanse.org experience.
Here are just a few of the reason why you should buy from us:
- We partner with local, organic, and well established businesses to take pride in producing the highest quality products.
- When we don’t sell the product direclty, we’ve partnered with Amazon.com so that you can get the lowest possible price and rock solid shipping and customer support optinos.
- We use national fulfillment centers to ship your order. We have partnered with national fulfillment centers for all order fulfillment and have our products strategically placed in warehouses across the United States. That means you will be receiving your wonderful all natural products by one of the best online retailers in existence from somewhere near you.
- Secure Ordering available
- Lowest pricing available online
- Courteous, knowledgeable and professional support
- Tons of satisfied customers
- Quality name brand organic and all natural products. You will love our products!
- 100% Satisfaction Money back guarantee.
- All items in stock & ready to ship
- All of our sourced products are made up of all natural organic ingredients. We are proud to say that anyone can read our ingredients without the use of a dictionary.
The bottom line is we love our customers, and our customers love our products!
[wooslider animation=”slide” autoslide=”false” smoothheight=”false” slider_type=”attachments” thumbnails=”thumbnails” size=”full”]
You Might Also Like:
[related_posts limit=”4″ image=”200″]
How long do I stay on the probiotics after the cleanse?
Can I eat foods that are rich in probiotics after the cleanse instead of taking the
My family, including myself, have always had digestive issues one way or another. Due to this I tend to keep a fairly healthy diet including fresh fruit, veggies, grains, etc… Still I needed something to help things along and Lady Soma’s Fiber Cleanse is working well for me. I have been taking 2 pills when I wake up and 2 pills about 8 hours later in the afternoon (this routine has gone on for about 3 weeks now). My bowel functions have regulated and become easier. I do not feel any nausea upon taking these pills on an empty stomach and the pills do not have a strong taste or after-taste. I have also felt a slight change in energy level. I am usually a bit fatigued and sore due to anemia, but lately I have been feeling less fatigue and a bit more energy. So far there is nothing I do not like about this product and I intend on keeping up with my daily routine.
how long and often do i take the probiotics after the cleanse ?
I have been on the 15 Day Cleanse from Dr Max Powers 3 times in the past year and have experience exceptional results each time!
I feel so clean internally afterwards, plus I have higher levels of energy and clarity of thought.
I haven’t experienced any problems during my cleanse, no headaches or shakes. I didn’t even get hungry.
Each day I add something new. I am very careful to drink plenty of purified water (8 – 10 cups) each day during and after the cleanse. I would highly recommend the cleanse – it’s amazing!!
I’m on ease out day one after completing a 15 day Master cleanse. I had my cholesterol checked 6 months ago (2 wks after my first 10 day MC) and it was 235. I had it checked yesterday, on the last day of my cleanse and it is now 170!! The HDL and LDL cholesterol levels are in normal (excellent ) range and so are my triglycerides. I can’t say that I will be vegan for the rest of my life, but I will shoot for 80% of the time and do a cleanse 2x/yr. I’d like to find the right balance of animal protein my body can handle without causing elevated cholesterol. I can do without cow’s products (milk, yogurt, beef) and pork, but I’d like to have seafood every now and then.
I think the Master Cleanse is awesome for physical, emotional and spiritual reasons. I feel like I have given my insides a true rest. I did exercise (spinning and speed walking) throughout this cleanse ( I didn’t on the first one) and feel much better. I limited my drinks to 6 10oz drinks per day spaced over every 2 hrs.
I feel great and want to say GOOD LUCK to anyone who does this.
I’m on day 1 of the MC and I’m wondering when should I incorporate a probiotic? During or after the cleanse…
I started taking probiotic capsules on Ease-Out Day 1 (I think, it might have been Ease-Out day 2.)
Can i just drink home made kombucha and orange juice for the probiotics as im easing off? Or do you think it would be too acidic. If so could’nt i just dilute it to bring the ph up to a desired level?
Marcia can you tell me where you found out the info on beginning to take the Probiotics? My question is, exactly when can I begin taking Probiotics. I know that the instructions are to begin taking them “after” the cleanse. However, does that include during the Ease Out period or immediately after that? Thanks!