Do Follow Comment Links at The Master Cleanse.org
If you contribute to the conversation and help our community grow, I will allow some of my pagerank to flow to your site. (those with 9 or more approved comments.)
The problem is, with some people, you give them an inch and they take a mile. This is why I’ve created the comment policy that you’re reading now.
I invite all comments but I ask that you please adhere to the following rules:
- Please no hate, porn or gambling related sites mentioned here in any way shape or form.
- Your comments must be relevant to the conversion. I don’t care if your comments are “one-liners” or 1,00 words. If they are relevant to the conversation the length doesn’t matter to me.
- I will deny your comment if it is similar to one of the following: “Nice site”, “very useful”, “Thanks for this information” or “Bookmarked!”. This type of comment doesn’t contribute to the conversation.
- Please No affiliate links, if you use one it will either be removed.
- I’m giving you a free link that will be linked to your name or keyword so please do not “take a mile” by inserting yet another link of yours unless it truly adds to the conversation. It’s just a little greedy in my opinion and while I want to help you, I don’t want my blog to fill will spammy links.
- I prefer you use your name, but I will accept some keywords. Whether or not I accept it will be determined on an individual basis. I’m more lenient toward those who regularly participate. If your site/blog is related in some way to Internet Marketing, feel free to use keywords. Please include your first name somewhere in your comment.
- If you have a related site, and are really looking for some backlinks, consider Advertising on TheMasterCleanse.org or some other form of cross promotion. I am always open to helping, and being helped. Let’s work together.
- I reserve the right to delete any and all URL’s you link to and/or comments if I find it unsuitable.
- I reserve the right to contact all commenters by email periodically to clarify a comment, or to inform the commenter base of an important issue. You also are opted-into our messaging system from which our communication can happen. This can be opted out of by unchecking the option when leaving your comment, by clicking the unsubscribe button at the bottom of any correspondance from TheMasterCleanse.org, or finally you can visit http://themastercleanse.org/members and de-activate your account.