The Master Cleanse Mindset is one of motivation. Whether you’re motivated to lose weight, or get control of your eating habits, or to detox, or to simply get through the first day of The Lemonade Diet, motivation is a key component to success in your efforts.
I hosted renowned motivational author, speaker and entrepreneur Gerry Robert on how motivation plays a pivotal role in the success of the Master Cleanser. Listen to the interview right now by using the player, or download the MP3 for later use. But when you do, follow along with the outline of the 9 laws of motivational power and ask yourself the questions I’ve listed here[audio:http://themastercleanse.s3.amazonaws.com/webinars/Mike-9-Master-Cleanse-Mindest-Gerry-Robert.mp3]
(right click, and save file as…)
The 9 Laws of Motivational Power
On each of the following laws of motivating power, ask yourself the associated questions. Rank yourself on a scale of 1-10 for each:
- We have to be motivated to be motivated
- On a scale of 1-10 how motivated am I today?
- Motivation Requires a Goal
- On a scale of 1-10 how well do I et goals today?
- Motivation, Once established, never lasts
- How well do I work on my personal motivation today?
- Motivation Requires Recognition
- How well do I recognize my own personal achievements today?
- Participation motivates
- How well do I participate in something greater than myself today?
- Seeing ourselves progression motivates us
- How do I feel I am progressing today?
- Challenge only motivates if you can win
- How challenged am I today?
- Everybody has a motivational fuse
- How lit is my fuse today?
- Group Belonging Motivates
- How connected am I to groups today?
- 80-100% – You should be an evangelist
- 66-79% WOW
- 50-65% Above Average
- 0-49% Yikes
10 Terrific Self Motivation Tips
I have pulle out the 10 awesome tips Gerry reveals towards the end of the interview for your reference, but make sure you listen to his explanations, or you’ll miss the pearls of wisdom on each tip.
- Tip 1: Be willing to leave your comfort zone. The greatest barrier to achieving your potential is your comfort zone. Great things happen when you make friends with your discomfort zone. How confident am I that my motivation will carry me in this program?
- Tip 2: Don’t be afraid to make mistakes. Wisdom helps us avoid making mistakes and comes from making a million of them.
- Tip 3: Don’t indulge in self-limiting thinking. Think empowering, expansive thoughts.
- Tip 4: Choose to be happy. Happy people are easily motivated. Happiness is your birthright so don’t settle for anything else.
- Tip 5: Spend at least one hour a day in self-development. Read good books or listen to inspiring tapes. Driving to and from work provides an excellent opportunity to listen to self-improvement tapes.
- Tip 6: Train yourself to finish what you start. So many of us become scattered as we try to accomplish a task. Finish one task before you begin another.
- Tip 7: Live fully in the present moment. When you live in the past or the future you aren’t able to make things happen in the present.
- Tip 8: Commit yourself to joy. C.S. Lewis once said, “Joy is the serious business of heaven.”
- Tip 9: Never quit when you experience a setback or frustration. Success could be just around the corner.
- Tip 10: Dare to dream big dreams. If there is anything to the law of expectation then we are moving in the direction of our dreams, goals and expectations.
About Gerry Robert
[easyazon_image asin=”1599300303″ alt=”The Millionaire Mindset: How Ordinary People Can Create Extraordinary Income” src=”http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/21n984sfV9L._SL160_.jpg” align=”right” width=”106″ height=”160″]
Gerry Robert knows what he is talking about. He got kicked out of school at 15 years old. He worked at fast food joints until he was almost 19. He worked laboriously and was getting nowhere! Then he learned how to use the power of mindset and attitude and his life changed.
Fast forward 25 years; he has written 5 books, the latest being worldwide bestselling [easyazon-link asin=”1599300303″]The Millionaire Mindset[/easyazon-link].
He has generated over 100 million dollars in gross revenue for himself and his partners over the years. He owned a mid-size American publishing company that published over 200 authors from around the globe and he has consulted and spoken for most of the fortune 500 companies like IBM, Coca-Cola, Hilton, Malaysian Airlines and many more.
Check out Gerry’s website here.
Ease-In Day 2
I am three days behind everyone else, but I’m going for it anyhow – this is my first time. I like the idea of a fresh, clean intestinal tract!
Three thoughts to share:
1. I am afraid of my first SWF. I’m afraid that it won’t work and I’ll have to absorb all of that salt. I’m worried that I’ll throw up. I’m worried that it will be very nauseating and uncomfortable. Most of this group should be on Lemonade Day 2. Any words to calm a newbie’s fear?
2. I think I am not drinking enough water – since I’m not eating, it seems easy to forget to drink too. Let’s all drink a nice glass of water right now!
3. My hands were unusually clammy and strange today, my palms. I washed them and noticed it didn’t seem to help.
Best wishes to everyone!
Lemonade Diet Day 3
I am on day three of the MC and I don’t have any hunger pains at all. I thought that I would not be able to this not even for a day bvut I did and still going strong. I did the SWF the 1st day and it was okay. I did better than expected. It is not a plesant experience but it is needed at least on the 1st day. I have also done just the Smooth Move in the morning and at night to see the difference and in my opinion it doesn’t work as much with getting the toxics out as the SWF does (1st thing in the morning).
This is my 1st time ever doing a cleanse or fasting and so far so good. I am only doing it for 10 days and then next month I will go back on the MC for 20 days (at least I will try to). By the way when I squeeze my organic lemons I use not only the juice but the pulp as well. I read in another forum that zesting a little of the lemon and rind is beneficial in the cleansing process so I tried it today. I hope i’m doing this right!
Good Luck Everyone, If I can Do It Anyone Can :)