Thanks for your interest in The Master Cleanse. The Master Cleanse Roadmap is your quickstart guide to what The Master Cleanse is, and exactly how to do it. This Roadmap is an Infographic which communicates both visually with graphics and with supporting text. If you like this Inforgraphic or Infographics in general, check out this great website: Cool Inforgraphics
You Can Download The Master Cleanse Roadmap immediately by subscribing to our Roadmap and Cleanse News-letter. The registration form is in the right side of this page.
This Roadmap to The Master Cleanse is meant to outline the major steps to The Master Cleanse from a very high level of detail. There is much more to learn about each of these following topics. Fortunately there are many resources for us (most of which are free), so that we might better understand this remarkable process towards long-term health and lifestyle choices –while loosing weight and gaining clarity along the way. This Roadmap is not meant to explain these finer details. Please see the website TheMasterCleanse.org for more information.
- What is The Master Cleanse
- Before The Master Cleanse
- Starting The Master Cleanse: Ease-In
- The Lemonade Diet
- Stopping The Master Cleanse: Ease-Out
- After The Master Cleanse
The Master Cleanse Day-by- Day Report
Accompanying the Roadmap is The Master Cleanse Report. The Master Cleanse Report details the specific points of the Roadmap. This 70 page report of all original content outlines the basic process of The Master Cleanse, and how each day is different for each cleanser and for each different time cleansing. It’s always a little different.
Living Day-to-Day is the way to make it through The Master Cleanse. When I think about the 8 days ahead of me I can get discouraged. The mountain to climb seems too high; the wall in front of me too high to climb. When I come back into the moment, I am able to let that worry pass into the activity of the day and then this 1 day isn’t so bad. I begin to realize how good I feel rather than how much I want a cookie, or a beer, or anything but a glass of spicy lemonade.!
- Day 1 – The Bandwagon:
- “Its really easy to jump on this bandwagon – Beware thy hype and false expectations”
- Day 2 – Healing Crisis – Breakdowns:
- There is a saying: “Sick in, Sick out”. Be prepared to have cold and flu like symptoms as you detox.
- Day 3 – Healing Events – Breakthroughs:
- “Lingering feelings from the Crisis of Day 3 fades quickly into a manageable event”
- Day 4 – Breakthroughs:
- The struggles of the first 3 days always breaks into a movement of serenity when you begin to realize that “I can do this, I feel great”.
- Day 5 – Humpday:
- “Halfway there, and over the hump to a new you, physically and mentally”
- Day 6 – Pitfalls:
- “Starting to feel better, but still a long way down the home stretch”
- Day 7 – The Wall:
- “7 Days is good enough”, or “I can’t go any further” are common cries when one hits The Wall at Day 7
- Day 8 – The Corner:
- “Starting to feel better, but still 2 full days down the home stretch”
- Day 9 – Cleansers High:
- “Often talked about clarity of the cleansers high begins to become apparent for many”
- Day 10 – The End?:
- “Congrats you did it! Now the joy of new flavors OR maybe you should you extend your cleanse?”