Extreme dieting isn’t a new fad; it’s ages old. For centuries, men and women alike have been trying to lose weight, to the point that it becomes obsession. While most of us know about Atkins, the Mediterranean diet and even the grapefruit diet, no modern diet is as extreme as those undertaken by our ancestors. [...]
Archive | Weight Loss & Diets RSS feed for this section
Following a nutritious diet is undoubtedly the most critical component in maintaining a healthy lifestyle. With all the fad diet trends surfacing each day, picking a genuinely healthy diet to abide by can be challenging at times. It’s easy enough to tell a fad diet from a real diet since fad diets are not sustainable [...]
Searching for a diet book that will not only make you healthy but also yield meaningful, rapid and sustained weight loss while enabling you to live longer by avoiding many of civilizations’ most dismal diseases such as diabetes, cancer, and heart disease? Look no further, The Ultimate Unification of Diet Health and Disease is exactly [...]
Just over 3 years ago I weighed over 225 pounds. At the time I was single, working full-time and was experiencing crippling sciatic nerve back pain for the first time. I ate out every day for lunch at a variety of local eateries downtown. I would drink beer 3 nights per week, although I’ve never [...]
Natural weight loss is essentially a slow, simple, and healthy way to lose weight successfully. Weight gain often occurs if a person has been eating fatty or high-calorie foods or leading a sedentary lifestyle for extended periods of time. Thus, to lose weight naturally, it is important that you eat a healthy balanced diet and [...]
Eating healthy is hard enough without making tracking your diet and your daily calorie intake difficult. Instead of complicating things, use an effective method of tracking your diet so that you will be more likely to succeed. Whether you prefer high-tech gadgets and phone apps or more old-fashioned methods, you can always find a reliable [...]
Have you ever dreamed of having a celebrity fitness coach help you lose weight? Now you can experience the next best thing: Kim Lyons, a trainer who has appeared on NBC’s The Biggest Loser and Dr. Phil’s Ultimate Weight Loss Challenge, has created an online fat loss program that you can access from your computer. [...]
There are many health benefits that can be derived from drinking ginger tea. One of the promising effects would be your ability to lose weight when you drink ginger tea regularly. Ginger is known for its benefits in reducing inflammation and helping the body to have a better digestive system and now it has become [...]
Everyone wants to lose weight and feel great. Diet and exercise are obviously the keys to unlock those feelings but it can be tough. When you are navigating through the world of healthy eating you are bogged down by get-rich quick schemes and other nonsense. You will never be able to escape the books, seminars, [...]
If you are looking to start a diet regimen, chances are you’re having trouble giving up your favorite foods. There is no way to be able to eat the unhealthy food we enjoy so much all the time, and still lose weight. It would be nice to have a real pill that worked magic by [...]
For those that are beginning the process of getting into shape, one of the primary goals for many is losing some extra pounds. But this can’t be achieved with any old workout. It’s important to find the best workouts to guarantee weight loss and the many benefits associated with it. Not only can shedding weight [...]
We always complain how it is really hard to stay fit and to lose weight. We always say stress, a crazy way of living, climate, health and family problems are the culprits of obesity, life instability and health troubles. We already know without a doubt what it is that we need to change in order [...]
“Starting tomorrow I’m on a diet. Tomorrow I’m starting with exercise…” Everyone has made such a decision, but they often postpone tomorrow to a new tomorrow, or never. Sometimes it’s better to start losing weight today, and the little things you plan for ‘tomorrow’ are not so hard to do. Nobody says it’s easy to get [...]
Isabel De Los Rios went from being 30 pounds overweight to achieving her perfect body. But she didn’t need to starve herself or buy expensive supplements to lose weight fast and keep it off. Isabel’s method proves that it’s possible to eat large portions of healthy, delicious food and still lose weight. This is why [...]
NBC’s Biggest Loser is a popular show in which overweight contestants lose weight through exercise, diet, and tough love. Trainers Bob Harper and Jillian Michaels often yell at contestants to try harder, move faster, and eat healthier. Since the show is all about gruelling workouts instead of quick fixes, it seems a bit hypocritical that [...]
Bethany Sanders has completed a “primal” 30 day challenge, a Paleo diet, which mimics the eating habits of our cave-dwelling ancestors. “It’s been an interesting month. There have been moments when I’ve been convinced that this lifestyle is for me,” Bethany says. “There have also been moments when I wondered why I ever tried to try [...]
“We live in a fitness-conscious world governed by a formidable King known as Calorie. He is revered by everybody across the globe and anybody who disobeys him ends up becoming fat!” The above statement was made by a colleague while we were exercising at a local gym. I agree with her because today, calories control [...]
Chances are that most individuals would say they want to lose some weight, or just get into better shape. This seems to be a never-ending uphill battle against the fats and sugars that most of us love. There is no secret it can be hard to drop these temptations, but it certainly can be done. [...]
You’ve come home from a tiring day at work and all you want to do is crash out on the sofa and escape into the simplistic warmth of television. The kettle is on, the bread is in the toaster, and all stressful issues will soon be forgotten in a blaze of caffeine and high carb glory. [...]
The public interest in dieting is easy to understand considering there is an epidemic of obesity in a country culturally biased in favor of thin people. Government researchers, dietitians, and fitness gurus have formed a parade of advocates urging people to lose weight, but the waistline of the general population has continued to expand. The [...]
Get our FREE Roadmap Report
Need more info? Get the Master Cleanse Roadmap Report
Register with Our [TMC.org] Community and Newsletter right now and you'll receive a Free Instant Download of PURE INSTRUCTION on How To Master Cleanse to Lose Weight Fast.
- The Lemonade Diet is part of The Master Cleanse December 17, 2008
- The Salt Water Flush (SWF) November 24, 2008
- Common Mistakes of the Master Cleanse March 2, 2008
- Master Cleanser Side Effects January 14, 2010
- Salt Water Flush Tips October 24, 2011
- Master Cleanse FAQ’s October 26, 2008
- Ease-In: Starting The Master Cleanse December 13, 2008
- Master Cleanse Before and After January 11, 2012
- Cayenne Pepper Diet Recipe – The Master Herb of The Lemonade Diet January 11, 2010
- 5 Tips to Make the Master Cleanse Lemonade Right November 23, 2011
- Most Common Hair Problems in Women May 24, 2013
- How to Improve Brain Function: Cognitive Enhancement Strategies May 23, 2013
- Major Health Benefits of Exercise May 22, 2013
- How To Get Rid Of Toxins And Feel Better May 21, 2013
- Top 10 Master Cleanse Tips for First Time Cleansers May 20, 2013
- Dieting Throughout History: The Most Extreme Diets of All Time May 17, 2013
- How to Establish a Healthy Family Communication May 16, 2013
- Top 5 Ways To Prevent Addiction for Your Kids May 14, 2013
- A Citrus Astringent: the Health Benefits of Lemons May 13, 2013
- 2013 Spring Group Cleanse Winners Announced May 12, 2013
- MK: Michael, You have taken the first step, which as ...
- MK: Day 11 and down 21 pounds! I was worried the last ...
- Phyllis: Hi all day 7. Hope everyone is doing great. Hang ...
- michael: hi. 43 married male here. tired of being tired. ti...
- Cyndy: Day 1: And the salt water flush was horrible I had...
- Ebony: Completed Day 2 and it was a rough one but no head...
- Mike Olaski: Yep, any real maple syrup is fine. The darker the ...
- Raquel: I have 100 % pure maple syrup heritage yamaska, i...
- Ari: On day 3 if ease in & I'm ready to do this. ...
- Kat: Day 3 through 5, Sinus cold, heavy. Can not st...