I have personally done the Master Cleanse a few times. I am on a day 5 of the 4th Cleanse right now and there are definitely few things I have learned about that can greatly contribute to my and maybe also your success as a cleanser. Challenging your mind and tuning into your body’s needs and rhythms The Master Cleanse [...]
Tag Archives | FAQ
The following is a list of the most frequently asked questions. If you would like a specific question answered that is not listed here, please leave a comment stating your question. If you have an answer that differs from the list of Master Cleanse Frequently Asked Questions, then please provide your insights. This is a [...]
Hello wonderful Master Cleanse community! There are many people visiting this website that are about to do the Master Cleanse for the first time. A lot of them are wondering about their ability to keep going after the first couple of days on the cleanse. That is natural as our mind will have us convinced [...]
The following is a list of the most frequently asked questions. If you would like to add a question to this list, please post your question below in the comments form. We are currently analyzing the nearly 15,000 comments on the website to group them into logical question formats so we can identify more FAQ’s [...]
Most of us can’t stand the Salt Water Flush. If it isn’t the taste, its the volume of liquid. Here are a few tips from our readers to help get through this process. Use a straw to drink the mixture. You won’t have to taste so much as the liquid does not pass over most [...]
This is a Frequently Asked Question that I don’t yet have a great answer for. If you have an opinion, please post a comment or email. To err on the cautious side, I would continue to take my prescriptions until I had consulted with my doctor, just to ensure there are no problems due to [...]
Hard to digest complex foods. This will likely lead to some digestion problems, usually not serious but it can be.
If you must cheat, simply take more of the ingredients included in the diet. But over and above that, try organic, easily digestible juices or pastes. Sometimes, I suck on half a teaspoon of peanut butter.
Organic herbal teas may be consumed. You can also suck on the pulp of one of the lemons you use to make the juice. Try taking a small dose of maple syrup alone, just to get the sweet taste unaltered by the cayenne and the lemons. Sometimes, that can be all you need to fight [...]
Give your body a chance to clean itself out by only taking in natural foods. Vitamins and supplements are not as nature intended, obviously. If you feel you must take them, the closer the ingredients are to real life, the better. Since your stomach is not prepared to digest solids, dissolving any hard substances into [...]
When you do the SWF, your movements will be dark yellowish with chunks of rubbery matter. It will be very dark the first movement of the day, and become more and more yellow as the “Dark Matter” is eliminated (no, that isn’t from physics).
You can find the laxatives in most health food stores. If you are in a major city you probably have a Whole Foods store. They usually have it. You can also Google them to find an online store. Or look at the products page to order them from Amazon.
No, not really. You need to eliminate, and since you are not digesting any fiber you will not eliminate enough on your own. The SWF or the laxative should work for you. Just follow the instructions exactly.
Your ratio of salt/water is off. Try adding more salt. Stanley Burroughs specifies 2 level teaspoons for 1 quart of water. Make sure you have that right and adjust from there. It is also very important that you don’t use everyday table salt. It can not be refined or iodized. Find mineral salt or organic [...]
Another question that I would call on the community to help elaborate on. I have never used this procedure. Please comment or email.
You absolutely can not use table salt. It can not be iodized. If possible, seek out organic sea salt. If that is unavailable, get any other non-iodized salt. Incidentally, I have been told that there is no such thing as organic sea salt, since it is not an organism. Regardless, the important thing is that [...]
Since your metabolism, as well as your immune system, are lowered, it is advisable to only engage in this cleanse as an adult. Many people believe that it can heal many kinds of ailments and those who are unhealthy would be best served by this cleanse.
Many people do both, but it is not usually necessary. If you do the SWF (Salt Water Flush) properly, you WILL have a movement. Sometimes people get the mixture of salt/water wrong, and their body absorbs the salt. If the SWF is not working no matter what you do, try the laxative tea – I [...]
There are several kits that we promote from Amazon, although I feel they are pricey and don’t include everything. I am working on a kit produced by myself for sale in the coming months.
Most cities have an organic food store and many grocery chains are now carrying organic. If you can’t find organic you can use traditional. You can also buy from us.
Get our FREE Roadmap Report
Need more info? Get the Master Cleanse Roadmap Report
Register with Our [TMC.org] Community and Newsletter right now and you'll receive a Free Instant Download of PURE INSTRUCTION on How To Master Cleanse to Lose Weight Fast.
- The Lemonade Diet is part of The Master Cleanse December 17, 2008
- The Salt Water Flush (SWF) November 24, 2008
- Common Mistakes of the Master Cleanse March 2, 2008
- Master Cleanser Side Effects January 14, 2010
- Salt Water Flush Tips October 24, 2011
- Master Cleanse FAQ’s October 26, 2008
- Ease-In: Starting The Master Cleanse December 13, 2008
- Master Cleanse Before and After January 11, 2012
- Cayenne Pepper Diet Recipe – The Master Herb of The Lemonade Diet January 11, 2010
- 5 Tips to Make the Master Cleanse Lemonade Right November 23, 2011
- Most Common Hair Problems in Women May 24, 2013
- How to Improve Brain Function: Cognitive Enhancement Strategies May 23, 2013
- Major Health Benefits of Exercise May 22, 2013
- How To Get Rid Of Toxins And Feel Better May 21, 2013
- Top 10 Master Cleanse Tips for First Time Cleansers May 20, 2013
- Dieting Throughout History: The Most Extreme Diets of All Time May 17, 2013
- How to Establish a Healthy Family Communication May 16, 2013
- Top 5 Ways To Prevent Addiction for Your Kids May 14, 2013
- A Citrus Astringent: the Health Benefits of Lemons May 13, 2013
- 2013 Spring Group Cleanse Winners Announced May 12, 2013
- MK: Michael, You have taken the first step, which as ...
- MK: Day 11 and down 21 pounds! I was worried the last ...
- Phyllis: Hi all day 7. Hope everyone is doing great. Hang ...
- michael: hi. 43 married male here. tired of being tired. ti...
- Cyndy: Day 1: And the salt water flush was horrible I had...
- Ebony: Completed Day 2 and it was a rough one but no head...
- Mike Olaski: Yep, any real maple syrup is fine. The darker the ...
- Raquel: I have 100 % pure maple syrup heritage yamaska, i...
- Ari: On day 3 if ease in & I'm ready to do this. ...
- Kat: Day 3 through 5, Sinus cold, heavy. Can not st...