Most people will brush their teeth for a little while once a day. While this is better than not brushing at all, taking care of your teeth requires more than a once-over. Having poor dental hygiene can have some serious consequences. The following are just a few reasons to brush and floss regularly. A large [...]
Tag Archives | The Master Cleanse
Very few people would say that losing weight is an easy task. Certainly the prospect is not so difficult to comprehend – you simply have to burn more calories than you ingest. Yet, the inception is a little harder for most people. In reality, they must adopt an entirely new lifestyle, including a sustainable diet [...]
There are many reasons a person may want to cleanse their body and become healthier. The reasons for a natural cleanse can range from being overweight, having other health problems, wanting to feel, and out of necessity. Cleansing your body is easier than you think. Maintaining a healthy lifestyle is harder to do, but beginning [...]
Life today can be extremely stressful, from the higher demands at work to balancing a career and a family. It is also more of a status symbol to be as busy as possible. The more busy we are, the more successful we will appear. However, these daily stresses can take a toll on our health, [...]
Type 2 diabetes is the most common type of diabetes and for people who live with it, they try to find new ways to reduce the risks that come with it. Risks and health problems include weight gain (which is difficult to control if a person is “inactive” or unable to perform routine exercises), high [...]
If your nose starts running and your eyes water so much that it seems like you’re crying as you step outside in certain seasons, you’re not alone. According to the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America, there are about 50 million Americans who suffer from some type of allergy, and approximately 40 million of those [...]
Since Candida cleansing is essentially digestive system cleansing, it is important to ensure that your digestive organs are in top shape. Your stomach and small intestine need to have the ability to digest foods really well, which greatly aids in the absorption of essential nutrients, and overall health and wellbeing. Your pancreas, liver and gallbladder [...]
Hydration should be one of your most important considerations when detoxifying, and for this reason it is important to make sure that you have a bottle of good quality water with you. Drinking water stimulates your body to eliminate many toxins from your system. Water allows both your digestive system and urinary tract eliminate many [...]
One of the best ways in which you can expel waste out of your body is to sweat. Perspiring profusely occurs naturally when you exercise. Aside from sweating, another natural benefit of exercising is that keeps your blood flowing and improves the circulation of blood and lymph fluid throughout your body. Inducing blood circulation is [...]
Research conducted by the Center for Microbial Innovation in Auckland, New Zealand, studied the relationship of metabolism and Candida proliferation and suggested that a certain diet must be established to treat the yeast infection. Once you decide to go on a Candida cleanse, you will need to get rid of any take-out foods, refined or [...]
There are many different ways one can eliminate a yeast overgrowth from the body, but unfortunately too much emphasis is placed on “killing the yeast”, without fully understanding the consequences of such an approach. This kill approach only serves to temporarily reduce the number of harmful microbes, yeasts and parasites from the body, allowing their [...]
We live in a world where “technologies of magic” are considered acceptable and even common. So many people have subscribed to the idea that changing your thoughts can change your destiny today: those people use affirmations, vision boards, self love and visualizations to solve their problems and make their dreams come true. In 1987, when Louise [...]
Vitamin D is known for being the only vitamin that can be manufactured by the body. All a person has to do to get his or her daily recommended amount of Vitamin D is spend as little as fifteen minutes in the sun, whose UV rays convert cholesterol into the vitamin. Vitamin D is especially [...]
Most people never ask themselves this question, but they should. Electrolytes exist as a very significant component of the human body. Without them our organs and even our cells would not be able to perform the required function necessary for our survival. Additionally, they assist our muscle and nerves to work at their best. Without electrolytes, [...]
Many people are working hard to lose weight and wondering if there is something that can help them in what seems like an uphill struggle. It may sound strange, but something as simple as drinking certain kinds of tea known as “super teas” can really make a difference in the fight against flab. Okuma’s authentic [...]
Sometimes acne breakouts are caused by unhealthy diets, sometimes they are caused by dry skin, and sometimes they just pop up randomly. If you have tried to eat right and you are still fighting acne here are a few natural ways that you can reduce your breakouts and help your body to heal. Combined with [...]
Summer should be a time to relax, vacation and enjoy the warmer weather. However, too many children and adults spend so much time in the sun that sunburn results. This is especially true when these individuals insist on spending large amounts of time in the sun without protection. And since many of us are going [...]
It has been stated in certain quarters that hair is the glory of women. It is something that we take great pride in. However, we get stressed out when our hair starts developing problems such as dandruff, split ends, flaky scalp, dullness and hair loss. Some women end up with hair that is quite frizzy. [...]
Our minds are like giant computers in the way that they work. But they are also like giant muscles. The more we use them, the better they work. If you’re looking to improve brain function, it helps to think of the brain as a sort of muscle. But how do we build up the muscle that [...]
There are many major health benefits from regular activity. Being active not only helps combat obesity and disease, but it also results in increased mobility and can even ease depression. There are a myriad of reasons to remain physically active. In fact, it is even more important to be active as you get older. Many [...]
Get our FREE Roadmap Report
Need more info? Get the Master Cleanse Roadmap Report
Register with Our [TMC.org] Community and Newsletter right now and you'll receive a Free Instant Download of PURE INSTRUCTION on How To Master Cleanse to Lose Weight Fast.
- The Lemonade Diet is part of The Master Cleanse December 17, 2008
- The Salt Water Flush (SWF) November 24, 2008
- Common Mistakes of the Master Cleanse March 2, 2008
- Master Cleanser Side Effects January 14, 2010
- Salt Water Flush Tips October 24, 2011
- Master Cleanse FAQ’s October 26, 2008
- Ease-In: Starting The Master Cleanse December 13, 2008
- Master Cleanse Before and After January 11, 2012
- Cayenne Pepper Diet Recipe – The Master Herb of The Lemonade Diet January 11, 2010
- 5 Tips to Make the Master Cleanse Lemonade Right November 23, 2011
- Why You Should Take Care of Your Teeth June 18, 2013
- Lose Weight, Feel Confident, and Love Your Body: Weight Loss Webinar with Jessica Ortner June 17, 2013
- Weight Loss Supplements or Exercises – What You Should Opt For? June 17, 2013
- Why a Natural Cleanse Is Vital to Good Health June 14, 2013
- Natural Hair Regrowth Supplement for Hair and Body June 13, 2013
- Control Type 2 Diabetes With a Hot Tub Bath June 11, 2013
- Get Rid of Fear: a Conversation with Deepak Chopra, M.D. June 10, 2013
- Got the Seasonal Sniffles? Try These Natural Ways to Reduce Allergy Symptoms June 10, 2013
- Bridging Science and Spiritual Belief with Bruce H. Lipton, Ph.D. June 9, 2013
- Interview with Suze Orman: Your Relationship with Money June 8, 2013
- Evon: I am starting the cleanse today. Do I have to do ...
- anxiety attack or panic attack: Regular Exercise: Exercise keeps your body and m...
- Tom: I'm going to disagree with your assertion that th...
- Maria: Ease-In Day 1 I am a first timer, having my first...
- Tricia: Day 9 - Tomorrow is Day 10. I had the white tongu...
- KP: Hey, I was planning on starting the cleanse on sat...
- Mel Llewellyn: Have you been working out while on the cleanse? I ...
- Jay Crutcher: Hi, I know many folks say you have more energy bu...
- CL: Today's day 3 of the master cleanse and I have a ...
- Donna: Day one. Just about to start. A little confused as...