Most people will brush their teeth for a little while once a day. While this is better than not brushing at all, taking care of your teeth requires more than a once-over. Having poor dental hygiene can have some serious consequences. The following are just a few reasons to brush and floss regularly. A large [...]
Archive | Health Management RSS feed for this section
Life today can be extremely stressful, from the higher demands at work to balancing a career and a family. It is also more of a status symbol to be as busy as possible. The more busy we are, the more successful we will appear. However, these daily stresses can take a toll on our health, [...]
Type 2 diabetes is the most common type of diabetes and for people who live with it, they try to find new ways to reduce the risks that come with it. Risks and health problems include weight gain (which is difficult to control if a person is “inactive” or unable to perform routine exercises), high [...]
If your nose starts running and your eyes water so much that it seems like you’re crying as you step outside in certain seasons, you’re not alone. According to the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America, there are about 50 million Americans who suffer from some type of allergy, and approximately 40 million of those [...]
Many women believe that they are “victims of their hormones” because they go through a lot of suffering and mood swings during menopause and perimenopause. But Dr. Christiane Northrup, a leading expert on women’s health and wellness, explains that it doesn’t have to be this way. While women in their forties tend to think that [...]
Vitamin D is known for being the only vitamin that can be manufactured by the body. All a person has to do to get his or her daily recommended amount of Vitamin D is spend as little as fifteen minutes in the sun, whose UV rays convert cholesterol into the vitamin. Vitamin D is especially [...]
Sometimes acne breakouts are caused by unhealthy diets, sometimes they are caused by dry skin, and sometimes they just pop up randomly. If you have tried to eat right and you are still fighting acne here are a few natural ways that you can reduce your breakouts and help your body to heal. Combined with [...]
Summer should be a time to relax, vacation and enjoy the warmer weather. However, too many children and adults spend so much time in the sun that sunburn results. This is especially true when these individuals insist on spending large amounts of time in the sun without protection. And since many of us are going [...]
Those who have relapsed while trying to stay sober are often confronted with considerable fears and anxieties. The goal of sobriety is to reach a state where you never drink or abuse substances, and a relapse represents failure for many. However, noting that the failure is only temporary can help some proceed, and a bit [...]
It has been stated in certain quarters that hair is the glory of women. It is something that we take great pride in. However, we get stressed out when our hair starts developing problems such as dandruff, split ends, flaky scalp, dullness and hair loss. Some women end up with hair that is quite frizzy. [...]
Our minds are like giant computers in the way that they work. But they are also like giant muscles. The more we use them, the better they work. If you’re looking to improve brain function, it helps to think of the brain as a sort of muscle. But how do we build up the muscle that [...]
There are many major health benefits from regular activity. Being active not only helps combat obesity and disease, but it also results in increased mobility and can even ease depression. There are a myriad of reasons to remain physically active. In fact, it is even more important to be active as you get older. Many [...]
A major concern that parents have today is how to prevent harmful addictions in their children. Many parents, rightfully so, wonder if their own discipline techniques would prevent their kids from having addictions later on in their lives. This is especially true for parents who are struggling to control a child who is being difficult. [...]
It is important to not only show kids how to live a healthy lifestyle but also to teach them the skills necessary to remain healthy for a lifetime. Aside from simply telling them how to be healthy, leading by example is extremely essential. Incorporating small steps into everyday living will make it easy for them [...]
Since 50 is supposed to be the new 40 (or according to some sources, the new 20), many 50-year-olds are looking for ways to look younger. However, looking younger nowadays has shifted from the ancient belief that beauty is only skin deep to the obsession with taking uttermost measures to eradicate skin conditions associated with [...]
Acne is a skin condition that causes pimples and blackheads. With it comes a lot of insecurity about one’s body. It affects mostly adolescents growing through puberty. Some youngsters even avoid going to school because they are insecure about what their friends would say or the hurtful comments they will receive from ‘popular kids on [...]
Everyone knows the body needs certain vitamins and minerals to function normally, but many people don’t know what they all do. The body needs a combination of fat soluble (vitamin A, D, E and K) and water soluble (B-complex and vitamin C) vitamins as well as a mix of minerals to run efficiently. Water soluble [...]
Dark circles under the eyes are associated with sleep disorders, abuse, sickness, depression and even lack of sufficient nutrients in the body. There are many dark circles under eye treatments that are natural and can be done through ingesting certain foods or applying creams externally. Most products have strong chemicals that damage the skin, and [...]
From tricky calorie counting to balancing fat intake, many people find it a challenge to eat healthily. Luckily, thanks to the advances in technology, it’s easier to develop healthy eating habits. Did you know your smartphone can help you start eating healthier? There are more apps being created every day to help individuals develop better [...]
The world can be a stressful place in which to live. There are countless deadlines, bills to pay, traffic to fight, kids to feed, spouses to love and the list goes on. All these things and more add to the stress in our lives. This makes it incredibly important to find the time to relax and [...]
Get our FREE Roadmap Report
Need more info? Get the Master Cleanse Roadmap Report
Register with Our [TMC.org] Community and Newsletter right now and you'll receive a Free Instant Download of PURE INSTRUCTION on How To Master Cleanse to Lose Weight Fast.
- The Lemonade Diet is part of The Master Cleanse December 17, 2008
- The Salt Water Flush (SWF) November 24, 2008
- Common Mistakes of the Master Cleanse March 2, 2008
- Master Cleanser Side Effects January 14, 2010
- Salt Water Flush Tips October 24, 2011
- Master Cleanse FAQ’s October 26, 2008
- Ease-In: Starting The Master Cleanse December 13, 2008
- Master Cleanse Before and After January 11, 2012
- Cayenne Pepper Diet Recipe – The Master Herb of The Lemonade Diet January 11, 2010
- 5 Tips to Make the Master Cleanse Lemonade Right November 23, 2011
- Useful Alternative Health Care Products June 19, 2013
- Why You Should Take Care of Your Teeth June 18, 2013
- Lose Weight, Feel Confident, and Love Your Body: Weight Loss Webinar with Jessica Ortner June 17, 2013
- Weight Loss Supplements or Exercises – What You Should Opt For? June 17, 2013
- Why a Natural Cleanse Is Vital to Good Health June 14, 2013
- Natural Hair Regrowth Supplement for Hair and Body June 13, 2013
- Control Type 2 Diabetes With a Hot Tub Bath June 11, 2013
- Get Rid of Fear: a Conversation with Deepak Chopra, M.D. June 10, 2013
- Got the Seasonal Sniffles? Try These Natural Ways to Reduce Allergy Symptoms June 10, 2013
- Bridging Science and Spiritual Belief with Bruce H. Lipton, Ph.D. June 9, 2013
- Evon: I am starting the cleanse today. Do I have to do ...
- anxiety attack or panic attack: Regular Exercise: Exercise keeps your body and m...
- Tom: I'm going to disagree with your assertion that th...
- Maria: Ease-In Day 1 I am a first timer, having my first...
- Tricia: Day 9 - Tomorrow is Day 10. I had the white tongu...
- KP: Hey, I was planning on starting the cleanse on sat...
- Mel Llewellyn: Have you been working out while on the cleanse? I ...
- Jay Crutcher: Hi, I know many folks say you have more energy bu...
- CL: Today's day 3 of the master cleanse and I have a ...
- Donna: Day one. Just about to start. A little confused as...