Many people are working hard to lose weight and wondering if there is something that can help them in what seems like an uphill struggle. It may sound strange, but something as simple as drinking certain kinds of tea known as “super teas” can really make a difference in the fight against flab. Okuma’s authentic [...]
Archive | Healthy Foods & Water RSS feed for this section
While there’s a lot of talk in today’s nutritional community about the full range of fruits and vegetables and their respective health benefits, the lemon sticks out as a type of citrus fruit with a specific health profile. Sure, lemons include many of the same antioxidants and vitamins as similar fruits, but they also have [...]
Following a nutritious diet is undoubtedly the most critical component in maintaining a healthy lifestyle. With all the fad diet trends surfacing each day, picking a genuinely healthy diet to abide by can be challenging at times. It’s easy enough to tell a fad diet from a real diet since fad diets are not sustainable [...]
At times it might seem that eating healthy and living a hectic life are mutually exclusive. This is simply not the case. It does not have to be overwhelmingly expensive either. A healthy breakfast made of whole ingredients will usually be cheaper than a processed, fast food one. It is within the realm of possibility [...]
While evaluating super foods, Kale doesn’t instantly come to mind for most folks. Nonetheless, this leafy green plant is a nutritive dynamo that should be on every Top Ten Superfoods list. The nutritional benefits of kale are truly extraordinary. Just like its counterparts broccoli and cauliflower, the kale plant originates from the wild cabbage and was [...]
Heart disease is the #1 cause of death in the United States. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, each year approximately 600,000 people die of heart disease in the United States alone – that is a shocking one out of every four deaths. Yet while murder and tragic accidents get national news [...]
Everyone wants to lose weight and feel great. Diet and exercise are obviously the keys to unlock those feelings but it can be tough. When you are navigating through the world of healthy eating you are bogged down by get-rich quick schemes and other nonsense. You will never be able to escape the books, seminars, [...]
Being a vegetarian may be challenging in the beginning, but you can still find a way to enjoy your food. A lot of people would ask you: “how do you get enough proteins if you don’t eat meat?” That’s a fair question, as your body cannot survive without proteins. However, this issue should not affect [...]
As a health-conscious person, you probably rely on the products sold in stores such as Whole Foods and similar retailers that sell plenty of vitamins and supplements. You probably don’t think of anything you buy there as “toxic foods.” But what if we told you not all of these products are safe? Natural health activist [...]
There is something about soda that makes it hard to resist. Maybe it’s the carbonation, maybe it’s the caffeine or the sugar. But whatever it is, we simply have to ignore its siren call and find healthier alternatives to soda. There are other delicious drinks out there that will not be harmful to your health. [...]
According to the experts, our brain is like a supercomputer. This is because our brain works faster than a computer. Indeed it is truly astounding. The word supercomputer refers to a processor that works extremely fast, unbelievably fast! To improve brain health or even keep our brain functioning at its normal level of operation, we [...]
If five vegetable and fruit servings per day is the recommended daily amount, then how do we know we are getting enough nutritious produce? Servings are measured in grams, so it may not be all that easy to figure it out if you don’t have a scale handy. However, the 5-a-day for Better Health Trust states [...]
To achieve some optimal performance, at the beginning you must achieve your optimal health. The answer is in vitality and a healthy food diet. It has been proven that regularly charging your body throughout the day improves the process of renewing and the recovery of the body and supports the immune system, so you will [...]
We are always being told that fruit is good for us and that we should always include it in our diet to ensure that it is balanced. Many people take this to mean that we should try and eat as many portions of fruit as we can each day. This view leads to fruit being [...]
Lemons are some of the healthiest foods you can eat or, as people often do, drink. While they’re grown in many parts of the world, they aren’t the kind of thing many people grow in their own backyards. But you can change that with a well-kept lemon tree. It takes about two years for a [...]
Alkaline foods may sound like something out of a science fiction story, but when picking the most potent nutrition for the human body, especially for athletes, these foods should not be taken lightly. Considering these kinds of foods have the essential benefits of maintaining a good and healthy condition. All of these natural foods can absolutely [...]
It is time to finally create the right habits that will help you look beautiful and slim, to stay healthy and feel satisfied. Health management is incredibly important to get your body in good shape. One of the most difficult things for everyone is changing their habits. If you want to look out for your [...]
As a culture we are eating more canned products; either meat products, a variety of breads, pastries or supplements; at every meal lately because of the economical way of conserving money and imitating some natural colors and flavors in their composition. The problem with all of these beloved foods is they are frequently encountered with [...]
We all know that obesity is not just an ordinary health issue but it is a serious health concern to all of us; especially men. Obesity and being overweight increases the risks of a number of serious medical conditions like high blood pressure, gallbladder disease and gallstones, diabetes, cancer, gout, osteoarthritis, breathing problems like sleep [...]
The “fiscal cliff” tax bill, which cuts spending and introduces federal tax increases, has been passed on January 1, 2013. It also includes a nine-month farm bill extension that will allow the current subsidizing of the already profitable factory farms to continue. This means that another $5 billion will go to big farming operations in [...]
Get our FREE Roadmap Report
Need more info? Get the Master Cleanse Roadmap Report
Register with Our [TMC.org] Community and Newsletter right now and you'll receive a Free Instant Download of PURE INSTRUCTION on How To Master Cleanse to Lose Weight Fast.
- The Lemonade Diet is part of The Master Cleanse December 17, 2008
- The Salt Water Flush (SWF) November 24, 2008
- Common Mistakes of the Master Cleanse March 2, 2008
- Master Cleanser Side Effects January 14, 2010
- Salt Water Flush Tips October 24, 2011
- Master Cleanse FAQ’s October 26, 2008
- Ease-In: Starting The Master Cleanse December 13, 2008
- Master Cleanse Before and After January 11, 2012
- Cayenne Pepper Diet Recipe – The Master Herb of The Lemonade Diet January 11, 2010
- 5 Tips to Make the Master Cleanse Lemonade Right November 23, 2011
- Why You Should Take Care of Your Teeth June 18, 2013
- Lose Weight, Feel Confident, and Love Your Body: Weight Loss Webinar with Jessica Ortner June 17, 2013
- Weight Loss Supplements or Exercises – What You Should Opt For? June 17, 2013
- Why a Natural Cleanse Is Vital to Good Health June 14, 2013
- Natural Hair Regrowth Supplement for Hair and Body June 13, 2013
- Control Type 2 Diabetes With a Hot Tub Bath June 11, 2013
- Get Rid of Fear: a Conversation with Deepak Chopra, M.D. June 10, 2013
- Got the Seasonal Sniffles? Try These Natural Ways to Reduce Allergy Symptoms June 10, 2013
- Bridging Science and Spiritual Belief with Bruce H. Lipton, Ph.D. June 9, 2013
- Interview with Suze Orman: Your Relationship with Money June 8, 2013
- Evon: I am starting the cleanse today. Do I have to do ...
- anxiety attack or panic attack: Regular Exercise: Exercise keeps your body and m...
- Tom: I'm going to disagree with your assertion that th...
- Maria: Ease-In Day 1 I am a first timer, having my first...
- Tricia: Day 9 - Tomorrow is Day 10. I had the white tongu...
- KP: Hey, I was planning on starting the cleanse on sat...
- Mel Llewellyn: Have you been working out while on the cleanse? I ...
- Jay Crutcher: Hi, I know many folks say you have more energy bu...
- CL: Today's day 3 of the master cleanse and I have a ...
- Donna: Day one. Just about to start. A little confused as...