Everyone knows the body needs certain vitamins and minerals to function normally, but many people don’t know what they all do. The body needs a combination of fat soluble (vitamin A, D, E and K) and water soluble (B-complex and vitamin C) vitamins as well as a mix of minerals to run efficiently. Water soluble [...]
Archive | Holistic Healing RSS feed for this section
Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD) is a psychological disorder experienced by adults and usually begins from an early stage in their lives. The most common symptoms of BPD include extremely irrational behaviour — becoming hyperactive very quickly, losing one’s temper over non-issues, and the inability to cope with simple problems of life are typical characteristics of persons who [...]
There are a countless number of people out there today suffering from chronic pain and taking ineffective medication that involves unwanted side effects. Jesse Cannone, founder of The Healthy Back Institute, now brings you a natural pain relief remedy that works. If you’re already taking a pain killer such as Tylenol, Advil, Motrin, or Vicodin, you’ve probably [...]
Gargling is sometimes used to relieve a sore throat, but quite recently it has also been proven to prevent a cold. It is highly recommended for cold prevention in Japan, but in the Western world, we usually think of gargling as something quaint and old-fashioned. However, a study performed in 2005 discovered that doing something [...]
Well we’ve been telling you for about 2 weeks now that Healing With The Masters is the best transformational seminar out there, and without further a do the start date has arrived! We hope you are as excited as we are to get season 11 started and get that much closer to your new life of [...]
Wayne Dyer is an influencer, a thought leader, a visionary and a teacher. He is incredibly influential and deservedly so, like Oprah, Louise Hay, Eckart Tolle, Depak Chopra and so many more. And like these people he’s a Master of Healing of all our bodies; Mind, Physical Body, Spirit, etc. So it’s timely that I [...]
There are very few people in this world who see everything that happens in their life as an opportunity. As one of the foremost experts in awakening your potential, Panache Desai is truly a different spirit who believes that and can help anyone improve their outlook on life. He is an incredible teacher who believes [...]
A common misconception about vitamins is that they are all nutritious and good for us. Actually, it’s a case of buyer beware as many of the world’s foremost vitamin brands contain things like artificial additives and colors, synthetic flow agents, and imitation vitamins that we are unable to digest. Choosing the best vitamins and supplements [...]
When we are faced with a constant barrage of physical, energetic or emotional pain, we are generally in survival mode. We aren’t really living, let alone thriving. We are just getting by. I know that’s not the life you want for yourself and I think I have a powerful solution for you. A solution that [...]
Statistics show that about 20 million Americans are directly or indirectly affected by Alzheimer’s disease or other forms of dementia. This number is very likely to increase as the aging baby boomer population becomes more and more affected by these diseases. However, there is a way to prevent dementia. A simple dietary solution could be all [...]
There are some people whom we think of as being naturally healthy. But is it a gift from Mother Nature or just the result of several healthy habits? It seems like the latter is most likely the case. There is no “secret” to good health, but there are several practices and lifestyle qualities that healthy [...]
Unfortunately most of the biggest news stories in the past year have been negative, and unfortunately more than a few of them have involved shootings. There is no story so far that has been more devastating than the mass shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary in Newtown, CT. The tragedy not only impacted the 20 families [...]
Calorie counting can be tedious, especially if math wasn’t your favorite subject at school. However, there is another way to keep track of your food, based on emotional responses. Aspiring holistic health coach Christy Venter created the HealthyME Living food diary app for a simpler approach to eating. Instead of laboriously documenting ingredients and calories, you simply upload photos [...]
BPA-free labels on everything from sports bottles to plastic bowls seem reassuring, but is the label just giving us a false sense of security? Since being exposed as an endocrine disruptor, BPA has been banned in some states. It causes a variety of serious health risks including breast and prostate cancer. However, some hard plastics [...]
We’ve been sending out emails over the last few days for the pre-event video series for the upcoming 2013 Tapping World Summit which starts on February 4th. You can head over now, so you don’t forget to register and get some great information regarding tapping and EFT. These emails have generated a number of questions, so I thought I’d write [...]
As a particularly virulent strain of flu is sweeping across the northern hemisphere, it turns out that the flu vaccine may not be all that effective against this virus. According to Natural News, “Previously, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s own studies showed that they believe the flu vaccine to be only 16 to 63 percent [...]
In this New Year, let’s consider a “New Approach”. An approach still new in many of our eyes even through we may have heard of it more than a few times since it was invented nearly 30 years ago and adopted by thousands of Doctors, clinicians and practitioners world wide. Let’s consider for a moment [...]
Most commercial food producers feed their animals antibiotics to prevent bacterial diseases from spreading, but one organic farmer has come up with a different solution. Chickens at Bell & Evans farms have benefited from oregano oil and cinnamon being added to their feed. As consumers become more savvy about where their food comes from, Bell [...]
Today my assignment was to find a recent news article that is both relevant to the Master Cleanse community and one that also that inspires me to write about. It didn’t take long before I knew to run a Google News search on “Access Consciousness” to find something that is inspirational not only to me [...]
Mistletoe, customarily used as a Christmas decoration, has also been used traditionally in European medicine. Now mainstream scientists are finding that Fraxini, a species of mistletoe, effectively kills colon cancer cells. It even seems to do a better job than chemo. After 13 research studies that found something of an uncertain link between mistletoe and [...]
Get our FREE Roadmap Report
Need more info? Get the Master Cleanse Roadmap Report
Register with Our [TMC.org] Community and Newsletter right now and you'll receive a Free Instant Download of PURE INSTRUCTION on How To Master Cleanse to Lose Weight Fast.
- The Lemonade Diet is part of The Master Cleanse December 17, 2008
- The Salt Water Flush (SWF) November 24, 2008
- Common Mistakes of the Master Cleanse March 2, 2008
- Master Cleanser Side Effects January 14, 2010
- Salt Water Flush Tips October 24, 2011
- Master Cleanse FAQ’s October 26, 2008
- Ease-In: Starting The Master Cleanse December 13, 2008
- Master Cleanse Before and After January 11, 2012
- Cayenne Pepper Diet Recipe – The Master Herb of The Lemonade Diet January 11, 2010
- 5 Tips to Make the Master Cleanse Lemonade Right November 23, 2011
- Most Common Hair Problems in Women May 24, 2013
- How to Improve Brain Function: Cognitive Enhancement Strategies May 23, 2013
- Major Health Benefits of Exercise May 22, 2013
- How To Get Rid Of Toxins And Feel Better May 21, 2013
- Top 10 Master Cleanse Tips for First Time Cleansers May 20, 2013
- Dieting Throughout History: The Most Extreme Diets of All Time May 17, 2013
- How to Establish a Healthy Family Communication May 16, 2013
- Top 5 Ways To Prevent Addiction for Your Kids May 14, 2013
- A Citrus Astringent: the Health Benefits of Lemons May 13, 2013
- 2013 Spring Group Cleanse Winners Announced May 12, 2013
- MK: Day 11 and down 21 pounds! I was worried the last ...
- Phyllis: Hi all day 7. Hope everyone is doing great. Hang ...
- michael: hi. 43 married male here. tired of being tired. ti...
- Cyndy: Day 1: And the salt water flush was horrible I had...
- Ebony: Completed Day 2 and it was a rough one but no head...
- Mike Olaski: Yep, any real maple syrup is fine. The darker the ...
- Raquel: I have 100 % pure maple syrup heritage yamaska, i...
- Ari: On day 3 if ease in & I'm ready to do this. ...
- Kat: Day 3 through 5, Sinus cold, heavy. Can not st...
- Claire: My husband & I are on Day 5 of the Master Clea...