Thinking of giving The Master Cleanse a try? You’ll be joining a number of celebrities who have shed pounds quickly on the famous lemonade diet. The Master Cleanse is a 10-day liquid diet that gives you the calories you need and allows your digestive tract to rest. You’ll be surprised by the number of celebrities [...]
Tag Archives | Lemonade Diet
When singer-actor superstar Beyonce Knowles needed to prepare for her role in Dreamgirls in 2006, she reportedly used the Lemonade diet to shed some weight while filming the movie. Dreamgirls was released in December 2006 and after Beyoncé shared her secret to loosing weight fast for the role on the Oprah show, the Beyonce diet (aka the Lemonade [...]
Everyone who chooses to do the Master Cleanse has very specific reasons to do so and goals to achieve: be it weight-lose, releasing toxins and bad eating habits or balancing their health in certain aspects. To ensure your results, we decided to write a short article to help you avoid the common mistakes many people make [...]
Well even though I’m getting into the swing of things, and becoming pretty good with my routines, today brought something new for me both psychologically and physically. But nonetheless day four went down with no major hitches. Day Seven I wake up, somewhat sleep deprived as usual, but feeling like a daisy. The first few [...]
Wow – We did it. I did it. One more Lemonade Diet in the books. When day 10 comes around it’s time to quit. Or is it? What a journey. If you planned to go 10 days, congrats, you made it. Some people plan to go longer and for you, you can still feel proud. [...]
With only 3 days to go there are only 2 days left for people quit the Lemonade Diet prematurely, deciding “this is good enough”, often because their will is broken, and 7 full days is a good compromise; it is a nice first try, something to be proud of. Because Day 8 follows Day 7 [...]
Yesterday I talked about turning the corner, and the psychology of progress and accomplishment. For me, turning that corner towards the home stretch has 3 major pieces of awesome. First, I am almost home, and that feels great. But second, this is the time when I begin to hit my stride. I gain so much [...]
We’ve gained momentum, gotten over the Hump and today we’ve turned the corner. Maybe that is too many metaphors to mix, but to me they are all just a little different, especially in the context of an event of a specific duration, one which is a challenge to complete. When training for hockey, I did [...]
Yesterday I posted the Definitive Guide to Master Cleanse Side Effects because every resource I could find covered only one of the major types of effects of the Master Cleanse whether they be direct effects or side effects. In that post I talked about what I call Healing Events. Tom Woloshyn, author of The Complete [...]
Momentum is a funny thing. As a former professional hockey player, I was witness to some pretty amazing examples of momentum. I am not talking about the momentum from high school physics that deals (although the analogy has its’ roots here). I am talking about the extra man, the silent motivator, the wind at your [...]
Last night and this morning I struggled a little, and was reminded why I called today humpday in my Day-to-Day Experience. Last night was my second night on the Laxative, and I didn’t do the SWF so I was due for a good movement. I didn’t make it through the night. Half-way through the night [...]
The Fresh Lemon Juice is the MOST CRITICAL component of The Lemonade Diet. If you don’t drink your Lemon Juice Fresh, you will not be getting the vital Enzymes that lose vitality over time, and exposure to light and air. This leads to 2 of the biggest Master Cleanse Mistakes: Pre-Mixing your Lemonade, or using [...]
I recently announced the “Name Each Day Contest” because I have always had a few names for The Master Cleanse Day-to-Day: “The Lemonade Diet Day 4 – Humpday”, for example. Today, Day 1 of The Lemonade Diet for me is called “The Bandwagon” (if you don’t like it, go over and submit your suggestion for [...]
Day 10 is here, and you are feeling one of two things. You either have had enough, and are SO EXCITED to start drinking orange juice that you couldn’t stand to think of doing it one more day. You are proud of yourself, but still, you’ve had enough. You are ready to call it a [...]
As the Lemonade Diet begins to wrap up, we generally begin to see the effects coming into focus. A few of us don’t experience the effects – whether weight loss, or improved skin, or lost inches, or a sense of well-being – until later in the cleanse. Each of us feels them in different ways [...]
Day 8. By now, you’ll know it can be an emotional rollercoaster. Each day feels like a continuous cycle of falling in love followed by depression because you were dumped. Sometimes I feel a deep loss for the food, like I will never eat again. Thankfully I realize, of course, that this is not true [...]
Sometimes you will miss eating and crave eating again. The psychology of this process can be strange. You may occasionally, or even frequently, have thoughts of quitting. But you also know you can do it. Perhaps, to distract your mind, you move on to something else, playing mental gymnastics to calculate how much longer you [...]
Day 6 of the Lemonade Diet often begins to feel easier; like you’re really beginning to hit your stride. Day 6 is a turning point on the weekend, marching confidently towards the goal. Next Friday, we start on the orange juice. I chose this timing to highlight the milestones. You can be psychologically complete on [...]
Gazing down the home stretch of the Lemonade Diet can be incredibly empowering. You can feel the momentum building towards the finish line, which at the same time can seem so far away. “Those last few days were hard, I’ve got five more to go.” “I’m getting in the zone, I feel like I can [...]
Day 4 may bring a clearing on several fronts. Often, you begin to get over the physical symptoms of what people call “Healing Events” (although they are reported to come throughout the cleanse, at any time). You may also get over the psychological need for food (although you do often feel a little tweak of [...]
Get our FREE Roadmap Report
Need more info? Get the Master Cleanse Roadmap Report
Register with Our [TMC.org] Community and Newsletter right now and you'll receive a Free Instant Download of PURE INSTRUCTION on How To Master Cleanse to Lose Weight Fast.
- The Lemonade Diet is part of The Master Cleanse December 17, 2008
- The Salt Water Flush (SWF) November 24, 2008
- Common Mistakes of the Master Cleanse March 2, 2008
- Master Cleanser Side Effects January 14, 2010
- Salt Water Flush Tips October 24, 2011
- Master Cleanse FAQ’s October 26, 2008
- Ease-In: Starting The Master Cleanse December 13, 2008
- Master Cleanse Before and After January 11, 2012
- Cayenne Pepper Diet Recipe – The Master Herb of The Lemonade Diet January 11, 2010
- 5 Tips to Make the Master Cleanse Lemonade Right November 23, 2011
- Most Common Hair Problems in Women May 24, 2013
- How to Improve Brain Function: Cognitive Enhancement Strategies May 23, 2013
- Major Health Benefits of Exercise May 22, 2013
- How To Get Rid Of Toxins And Feel Better May 21, 2013
- Top 10 Master Cleanse Tips for First Time Cleansers May 20, 2013
- Dieting Throughout History: The Most Extreme Diets of All Time May 17, 2013
- How to Establish a Healthy Family Communication May 16, 2013
- Top 5 Ways To Prevent Addiction for Your Kids May 14, 2013
- A Citrus Astringent: the Health Benefits of Lemons May 13, 2013
- 2013 Spring Group Cleanse Winners Announced May 12, 2013
- MK: Michael, You have taken the first step, which as ...
- MK: Day 11 and down 21 pounds! I was worried the last ...
- Phyllis: Hi all day 7. Hope everyone is doing great. Hang ...
- michael: hi. 43 married male here. tired of being tired. ti...
- Cyndy: Day 1: And the salt water flush was horrible I had...
- Ebony: Completed Day 2 and it was a rough one but no head...
- Mike Olaski: Yep, any real maple syrup is fine. The darker the ...
- Raquel: I have 100 % pure maple syrup heritage yamaska, i...
- Ari: On day 3 if ease in & I'm ready to do this. ...
- Kat: Day 3 through 5, Sinus cold, heavy. Can not st...